Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

9 hours ago, Clyde Donovan said:

Since when does Iron Man have superpowers? If you mean his suit, Batman was using a super suit too when facing Superman. Hulk being a moron actually makes him far more dangerous to Iron Man than Superman is to Batman. Atleast Superman knows to hold back against a human opponent, a giant rage monster won't do the same he should've turned Tony into a smear on the wall with his unrestrained hits. And again for over 75 years Superman's biggest enemy has been a normal human with no powers. If Batman vs Superman is illogical so is Superman vs his greatest villain ever.

Agreed about Luthor.  You've citing another example of my point.  (too much Luthor in Supes movies imo) That is pretty bad too.  Brainiac et al were always more interesting to me.  

Batman's suit is nice and all, but hardly on the same level as the IM armor.   And the Hulk isn't on Supes' level so it's way more equal with IM vs Hulk.   With Batman and Superman we are talking about the extreme ends of power levels.   Hulk is more powerful than IM, but at least it's a lot closer.   And they did show how IM was able to use his intellect to defeat him.   Batman doesn't really have that advantage either over Superman (except for the moron BvS version of Supes).

I don't see how it's an advantage for Batman to be smarter than his opponents but then it turns into a disadvantage when IM is smarter than his opponent.  Superman being too dumb to end the fight in seconds was the reason the fight happened so he was practically drooling with a "duuuhh..."   The Hulk manages to not kill people either so he "holds back" as well if that's your argument.   Again...if Supes is holding back...why are they fighting again?   How is Batman missing that?

There is no way I'm choosing to fight Supes over Hulk if I have a choice.   Supes can take you out without being in the same zip code.

4 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Normally I come out of the cinema asking how I convinced myself to watch the cape movie at hand despite the last disappointing cape movies I watched.

Logan however was pretty good.

Someone see the light.

Deadpool - $90.6 million
Captain America: Civil War - $73.1 million
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - $72.7 million
Suicide Squad - $71.0 million
X-Men: Apocalyse - $29.1 million

(Current video sales).

Suicide Squad considered it just got on Home Video surprised me, and Civil War too because of Netflix.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Deadpool - $90.6 million

(Current video sales).

Suicide Squad considered it just got on Home Video surprised me, and Civil War too because of Netflix.

Imagine how many more sales could of happened if people actually liked the DC movies. :) 

26 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Deadpool - $90.6 million

(Current video sales).

By the end of the year BVS and SS will be ahead of CW

8RrJ0OW.gif

6 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

By the end of the year BVS and SS will be ahead of CW

8RrJ0OW.gif

Actually CW has been out later than BVS by 3 months with out a director's cut, the fact that CW did better than BVS even with Netflix, it'll probably have the spot over it. SS had a huge following in teens.

Edited by YourMother

12 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

After seeing yourmother data post, it seemed like that but seeing the reasoning from him, they don't.

They don't technically do better, if you look at overall sales marvel and dc both have movies on the list that are similar. Marvel actually has more.

I think a better question would be, if the movies are so disliked as most people (especially on here and the internet say) why do they sell so many Blu rays and dvd's. 

• Like 6