Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

6 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

How popular something is in the narrowest sense of the word, namely a WASP American Internet Bias - Money on the other hand is (thankfully) far more universal a measure. 

And one that does not need to be talked about much being a number easy to look at.

3 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I love the way the Cameron fanboys dodge the whole "influence on pop culture" issue.

I never dodge that "issue"... always point out it's unquantifiable, vague, and has no distinct link to Box Office revenue.

I don't get the point of this arguement either, do you actually think the number of quotable memes from Avatar will stop Avatar 2 making $3b dollars worldwide?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

I haven't taken DC announcements seriously for a while. I assume none of these movies will actually get made lol

There is going to be a population explosion in Development Hell with all the DC movies that will take residence there.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Orestes said:

Kind of wondering now if it was just a way to discretely bring Whedon in for JL after Snyder was fired.

You have to wonder.

Maybe DC  decided on a "We don't know which director is to blame for JL's failure...so let's just get rid of them both" policy.

15 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Why would they do a JL sequel when that's bound to end up making less money than the first JL movie?

Why not? It is gonna make this DCEU thing more of a joke. Audience will hate it even more. More reasons for the studio to reboot the whole franchise and get REBORN. At the end, it is for a greater cause. 

Edited by WeneedtotalkaboutKevin
edited
  • ...wtf 1