Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

2 hours ago, RRA said:

People defending Poe/Holdo forget one thing: why didn’t she tell other officers, like I don’t know many of those on the bridge (like Billie Lourd) who helped Poe’s little coup? Apparently they weren’t let in on this secret either. Opps.

:ph34r: But she did tell other bridge officers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Warmaster506 said:

Avatar is underrated now more than anything because its now hated on so much.   Cameron had his best run from T1 through T2.

More than Justice league ? BVS ? Don't break my heart.

Edited by Lothar

The DCEU takes the cake for hate. Probably the most hated franchise ever.

Disney will look to bury both Aquaman and Shazam. They already countered Wonder Woman 2 by moving Star Wars a week after. 

Edited by Warmaster506

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

And the logical end of your "Objective" judgement is that if a film  does not make money, it means it is a bad film....

Exactly right. 

And I didn't say Anglo Celtic, I said Anglo-Centric. Learn to read. 

I find it hilarious that I'm considered intellectually snobbish because I assume people are semi-literate. 

2 hours ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

But an Anglo person has to be savior. The white man has to be the savior in Cameron film. It be nice if the Blue man group won with out any help. 

Last time I checked Jake Sully wasn't even human when Avatar ended, never mind white. 

9 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

That is not the point of my post lol.

I am saying that the factions within in the SW fandom are like universes apart now lol. 

Yeah sorry I wasn’t meaning to take apart anything you said or did, but that meme brought up that thought I’ve had.

6 hours ago, Warmaster506 said:

Disney will look to bury both Aquaman and Shazam. They already countered Wonder Woman 2 by moving Star Wars a week after. 

Nah.

Besides historically speaking, WB/DC films tend to do the work of burying themselves.

Just now, RRA said:

No she didn’t.

Yes she did. Just very few. After all, her intention was to keep it as secret as possible for fear of a leak, but it's clear in the film that there are bridge officers that know, just that Billie Lord isn't one of them.

• Like 1

I will Skip Both Avengers Infinity War and Deadpool 2 For Ant-Man And The Wasp.

Spoiler

JK I will see Avengers Infinity War as a culmination of 10 years of MCU and I will see Deadpool 2 since I am a huge Deadpool stan.

Edited by manny1234

21 hours ago, Warmaster506 said:

Uh,when Warners scheduled Aquaman, they knew that Mary Poppins Returns would open just a few days later. If Disney is burying Aquaman, Warners gave them the shovel.

I don't think Disney schudules movies to "bury" DC films anymore then they schedule films to "bury' any other competiion. They schedule the dates they think will be best for a huge Opening Weekend gross.

DC fans would get more respect if they stopped the Disney conspiracy theories.

38 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Uh,when Warners scheduled Aquaman, they knew that Mary Poppins Returns would open just a few days later. If Disney is burying Aquaman, Warners gave them the shovel.

I don't think Disney schudules movies to "bury" DC films anymore then they schedule films to "bury' any other competiion. They schedule the dates they think will be best for a huge Opening Weekend gross.

December is one of the few months where superhero films don't seem to feature, if Aquaman breaks out in December then it gives WB options when scheduling these films. They've seen that November works with Marvel and even though JL wasn't successful, I imagine WB will likely schedule DC films in the years they don't have Fantastic Beasts. 

50 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Star Wars moved to that spot for two reasons.  1. To give Aladdin their original spot 2. To cut the legs of WW2.  Disney does not want WW2 out doing their own female superhero film released in the same year.