Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

So an actor doing reshoots for a tentpole movie. Tell me again how is that bad when it happens for every movie. Jesus Christ whats with some people. Reshoots are normal. Some men really wanna watch the world burn i guess. 

• Like 2

On 3/23/2018 at 1:54 AM, DMan7 said:

IW should do 1.01A

I'll save this. Even if IW gets 100 RT it won't reach .70A

You can compare with other movies like JW or Maximum TFA WW

• Like 1

On 3/25/2018 at 7:13 AM, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

I am not here to troll as MODs think. I am here to discuss movies.

"Considering you've been threadbanned from most WB film threads at least once, are you surprised your posts have been deleted? "

Let me break it down to you.

I post news/tweets/articles or say something that I don't consider as trollish at all ---> I am considered as a troll ---> I got threadbanned ---> Now, I wanna post news/tweets/articles or say something that I don't consider as trollish at all  ---> then, someone says to me "Considering you've been threadbanned from most WB film threads at least once, are you surprised your posts have been deleted or you got threadbanned? "

I now get my posts deleted or threadbanned SIMPLY BECAUSE my posts were deleted or I was threadbanned before. What kind of rationale is that...

I see a lot of negativity in you.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, intenso said:

So an actor doing reshoots for a tentpole movie. Tell me again how is that bad when it happens for every movie. Jesus Christ whats with some people. Reshoots are normal. Some men really wanna watch the world burn i guess. 

It'd be more surprising if there wasn't a reshoot scheduled, Wonder Woman had them and the movie turned out great as did things like LOTR.

• Like 1

On 26/03/2018 at 12:24 PM, Lothar said:

I'll save this. Even if IW gets 100 RT it won't reach .70A

You can compare with other movies like JW or Maximum TFA WW

To be fair it was tongue and cheek, no way he actually believes IW will make 1.01A... atleast I hope not.

One thing that I'm not sure has been posted, thanks to BP MCU movies are up to an average of 328mil dom/820mil WW. In contrast the DCEU with about 1/4 of the movies has an average of 317mil dom/750mil WW. And the DCEU has already used up some of its better story lines.

2 minutes ago, Ledmonkey96 said:

One thing that I'm not sure has been posted, thanks to BP MCU movies are up to an average of 328mil dom/820mil WW. In contrast the DCEU with about 1/4 of the movies has an average of 317mil dom/750mil WW. And the DCEU has already used up some of its better story lines.

in contrast to Avatar $770m dom/ $2.8b WW

On 28/03/2018 at 12:56 PM, Lothar said:

Avatar Is The Ultimate Blockbuster

A study of 2,000 movie fans has revealed the top 40 films which simply have to be seen on the big screen, with over a quarter voting Avatar as the number one film that must be viewed in the cinema.  Also featuring in the list were all of the Star Wars films, Jaws, Jurassic Park, Titanic, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Apollo 13 and The Hunger Games.

The 1939 American historical romance, Gone with the Wind, appeared alongside Guardians of the Galaxy and Saving Private Ryan.  The study was commissioned by Cineworld ahead of the third IMAX Film Festival, which will give film fans across the country a second chance to see some of the top releases from last year in IMAX.

http://battleroyalewithcheese.com/2018/02/avatar-is-the-ultimate-blockbuster/

Thanks for this one Lothar

Dear DOJ,

Please hurry up with approving the Disney/Fox merger because I want a complete Star Wars trilogy and a United Marvel Universe.

Kind Regards,

Manny

Edited by manny1234
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, manny1234 said:

Dear DOJ,

Please hurry up with approving the Disney/Fox merger because I want a complete Star Wars trilogy and a United Marvel Universe.

Kind Regards,

Manny

You already have that...