AndyLL

***SPOILERS*** The Force Awakens Spoiler Thread ***SPOILERS ALLOWED*** You have been warned! DO NOT ENTER if you don't want to be spoiled

23 minutes ago, Goffe said:

I'm not trying to stir things up, but did anyone got a gay vibe from Finn? the scene where he asks if Rey has a boyfriend and the one where his "friend" dies in his arm, causing him to rebel against the new order made me come to this conclusion.

If that's the case, I'm pleasantly surprised by how it was handled, very subtle for a big tentpole.

He totally wants to fuck Rey. I want as well, so I understand him.

21 minutes ago, AJG said:

Just saw it.

Dat last scene with Luke looking like Chubby Jedi Jesus

:ohmygod:

Now we need May 2017. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, boomboom234 said:

The film seemed afraid to build the world. Kylo's betrayal, the new republic, rey's parents, these all should have been addressed but weren't

The new Republic doesn't matter :lol: It was fucked up by the new Death Star :lol:

I really wonder what Baumer and Tele will think about it all.

8 minutes ago, boomboom234 said:

The film seemed afraid to build the world. Kylo's betrayal, the new republic, rey's parents, these all should have been addressed but weren't

Totally agree about especially the New Republic and world-building in general.

I am also still not sure what to make of Kylo...

3 minutes ago, boomboom234 said:

True but it is the galactic government the ruling order and its destruction was just completely overlooked

Leia will just be the supreme leader or whatever :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Like the fact that they took down the starkiller base just as easy as it is to eating a big mac and coke while driving your car. Have they kept building those stations every other five years? 

I'm still not sure how they destroyed it. They just like attacked a huge hexagon on the surface lol. The whole scene pales compared to the Death Star scenes in ANH, complete with the adrenaline pumping music and Hans "yahoo!".

Edited by stuart360
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Haha said:

Tarkin >>>>>>Hux

Skickat från min GT-I9195 via Tapatalk

Luke >>>>>> Rey

Leia>>>>>>>>Poe

Han>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Finn

only Kylo compares in character to his original but not quite as good

honestly i'm pretty disappointed in a poor man's ANH, its a good movie but the choices it made were disappointing which I entirely blame JJ for as that is his forte. THank god he's gone after this. Honeslty it'd be better if they had kept lucas' outlines and just had Kazdan write a script based off that, at least lucas is willing to do something new

One has to wonder if the resistance and the first order has planted trees and lawns on every planet after the death of emperor. Cause if I remember right it seemed to me like naboo, yavin IV, and Endor were the only places where you actually could live out the farmville dream. Now the galaxys all green and blue (save for jakku). Hooray for practical effects and real environments. It's like seeing the earth!

even though I didn't love the movie, the first act was fantastic, I was realllllly into it and its humor was perfect.

The movie went downhill on Han Solo first apparition.

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

domhnall gleeson felt like he was gonna go full eddie redmayne at one point. I guess they're saving that for the sequel. assuming he made it off the death stat alive, I figure he did but they didn't show it.

The scene with snoke saying bring kylo to finish his training impies he did