CJohn

STAR WARS TFA MONDAY ACTUAL - 40.1M, THE FORCE IS STRONGER THAN AVATAR! (pg48)

38 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

5,000 more screens. Easy to lose sight of that one. 

I wasn't taking a shot at TDK. It was the high praise for SW7. After shattering the Sunday record, it's going to drop 32% on Monday. Shattering SM2's record 27.2M by over 50%. First 4 days have truly been epic and I don't know which is grander feat dropping only 11% on record shattering OW on Sunday or 32% on following Monday, this is just pure madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Punishment for doubting TFA would get to $30m today. The Force is not strong with your Christmas shopping. 

Dude, I practically sent people gifts and they're all going to open the box thinking they're wrapped. So pissed!

7 minutes ago, cory said:

Meanwhile Disney has GOTG2 in the wings.

Hide contents

John Carter defense force 4ever

If Disney peeps are smart, and you know they are, they'll trump up GOTG's resemblance to Star Wars in the marketing. I could see GOTG 2 profiting from this relationship. 

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

Episode VIII's $700 million gross is going to be seen as a big let down at this rate.

Now, I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but I do think it's slightly possible VIII's drop may be a bit more muted than AOTC's and ESB's because:

Spoiler

this isn't the spoiler you're looking for. -ED

Shit.....just got on before bed, and damn not getting any sleep after seeing that number I cant comprehend, my heart will explode by the time this run is over. Nothing will stand in SW7 way. Episode VII will finish what IV started

5 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Now, I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but I do think it's slightly possible VIII's drop may be a bit more muted than AOTC's and ESB's because:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm wondering the same thing! 

Edited by somebody85