druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

1 minute ago, druv10 Maul said:

Did you even read his post, he said that maybe they meant 45-50M not that was his number and WC has just started so my guess, the number goes up over 50M+. Man, you just want the world to burn. :apocalypse:

:redcapes:

1 minute ago, theendsnotnearitshere said:

SW I can understand for the most part, but how many spinsters are there on this planet, really??

if you're implying that's adele's demo you're insane.  she has audiences of every age, color, and sex.  that's why she's putting up the numbers she is.

35M would make sense from matinees + presales.  If the EC and WC get cranking it could easily do 20-25M more.  Plus, keep in mind all week estimates (even RTH's) have gone up when given earlier because TFA seems to really get steamrolling in the evening shows.  I'm still betting on 53-58M for today.

Edited by MJL

Just now, RyneOh1040 said:

if you're implying that's adele's demo you're insane.  she has audiences of every age, color, and sex.  that's why she's putting up the numbers she is.

I was only joking. Though her songs (especially from 21 onwards) are your typical pop bullshit ballads, but I guess when an obese British woman sings about her heartache it makes all the cringe go away cause IT'S SO REAL AND RELATABLE!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, shruth said:

I remember people were freaking out after Saturday was said to be $69m last week and started the chant #frontloaded and #crumbling but they were calm again after Sunday was $60m. The movie is still going to make $140m plus and can still hit $160m for the weekend. Today there was a major draw away for Baskbetball games and we will see a major bumb up tommmorow. RELAX

One thing you learn around these parts; THE FORUM NEVER LEARNS ;)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, theendsnotnearitshere said:

I was only joking. Though her songs (especially from 21 onwards) are your typical pop bullshit ballads, but I guess when an obese British woman sings about her heartache it makes all the cringe go away cause IT'S SO REAL AND RELATABLE!

i bet you KILL at parties.

• Like 1