druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

1 minute ago, theendsnotnearitshere said:

Yes. I'm 4 and a half hours into Boxing day... No MI marathons on tv... Rth almighty from down under, give us a sign

I am 3 and a half hours into it. A white pigeon just passed through a door that had just exploded and it was amazing. MI2 :rofl: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

I am 3 and a half hours into it. A white pigeon just passed through a door that had just exploded and it was amazing. MI2 :rofl: 

From the land down under.... RTH is no doubt busy out watching star wars again with everyone else.... only 13 and half hours into boxing day here...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Most British actors who become big later on pop up in various British crime dramas. Benedict Cumberbatch mostly did television, radio and theatre before Sherlock propelled him, Martin Freeman before Sherlock and The Hobbit was only known for playing Tim in The Office. 

I remember when Chris Hemsworth appeared in Star Trek, it was weird because he'd been on the soap opera Home and Away a few years before and I recognised him. 

I know that's the case. Though I've first seen Freeman in Shaun and Fuzz which were big hits both. I cant wait to see Flopworth's next non mcu movie. Would that be the snow white sequel?