druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

1 minute ago, Darth Water Bottle said:

Sounds like water. :ph34r:

um actually that's the opposite of me. i think more of george lucas/michael arndt/lucasfilm story group/kathleen kennedy's ideas ended up in the movie than we are being led to believe

3 minutes ago, The Panda Menace said:

Yeah, I'd like to, but 15 a month is a bit out of my price range of what I should be spending right now.  Depending on how these next few months go I'll be able to determine if I have more spending money available or not.

Hate to sound like a late night charity infomercial but for just 50 cents a day you can ensure hundreds of movie nerds never go without essential box office discussion.

That less than the price of a cup of coffee. :apocalypse:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Tele hates Michelle Monaghan for some completely inexplicable reason. Like, could he have picked a more inoffensive person to rag on?

giphy.gif

Lets all admire the fact that Tele is capable to hate this:

bFnFdzR.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, druv10 Maul said:

Just finished TDK and that ending with the final speech about silent guardian and not the hero we need right now, gives me chills each time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but it would be an utter embarrassment if TFA couldn't have a bigger 2nd weekend than this movies OW.  ?

Just now, theendsnotnearitshere said:

Biggest wtf moment for me still is when I stumbled upon Christoph Waltz, pre Tarantino fame, in an episode of Komissar Rex, if you know what that is. It was totally absurd.

I guess that makes sense since Rex was German :lol: ? It must have been an hilarious moment, tho.

Just now, theendsnotnearitshere said:

Biggest wtf moment for me still is when I stumbled upon Christoph Waltz, pre Tarantino fame, in an episode of Komissar Rex, if you know what that is. It was totally absurd.

Wasnt Waltz pretty much doing just low-rent German TV for 30 before Basterds? 

I mean really, what has Michelle Monaghan ever done to deserve so much vitriol from some ancient fossil on the Internet? She's as inoffensive and uncontroversial as a celebrity could possibly be. What do you think of Katherine Heigl, old fool?

• Like 1