druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

Just got back from the movies. Two observations:

1. Will someone kindly make a thread for Concussion in the Review forum? Threads were created for all of the openers, including the Point Break remake no one cares about, and yet that was overlooked. Tele's really losing his touch it seems.

2. Holy hell the entire theater was packed all day today. Almost everything was sold out, and the traffic coming in and out of the parking lot had to be seen to be believed.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I am not a True Nolanite?

WHAT MORE CAN I DO?! HAVE I NOT ATONED FOR B-GATE YET?!

It's not my place to grant you absolution, as I am not one of the tribe. Only the Four-Sided Master can do that, with the blessing of the RT Investigator.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

1. Will someone kindly make a thread for Concussion in the Review forum? Threads were created for all of the openers, including the Point Break remake no one cares about, and yet that was overlooked. Tele's really losing his touch it seems.

Tele is drunk again. I will create it now. 

• Like 2

Just now, filmlover said:

How many truths would you rate it, out of a scale of one to tell da? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

It's not my place to grant you absolution, as I am not one of the tribe. Only the Four-Sided Master can do that, with the blessing of the RT Investigator.

Forgive me. I feel it again... the call from Marvelites. Supreme Leader senses it. Show me again the power of the Nolan, and I'll let nothing stand in our way. Show me, Squaremaster and I will finish what you started.

• Like 11

Just now, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Don't forget to add it to the archives, but for the love of Miller, turn on Source when you edit the archive thread. 

:lol: 

Ok, it is good you warn me before I have done it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matrix4You said:

I wonder if Krampus and Night B4 will crash now that xmas is over..

The Night Before already crashed when it lost almost all his theaters last week. 

5 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

How many truths would you rate it, out of a scale of one to tell da? 

That line has been overexposed thanks to the marketing, but it works within the movie. It's one of those things that the marketing makes seem overblown when taken out of context of the entire scene.

• Like 1

Just now, CJ Ren said:

The Night Before already crashed when it lost almost all his theaters last week. 

And it is definitely dead with two other new comedies taking its audience. Good run for awhile though. It is seeming more and more like 95% of movies these days can only have good legs their first month or so and then they bleed TC. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Forgive me. I feel it again... the call from Marvelites. Supreme Leader senses it. Show me again the power of the Nolan, and I'll let nothing stand in our way. Show me, Squaremaster and I will finish what you started.

General EDux is watching you

• Like 3