WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 93): TFA 42.35M | The Revenant 39.83M | Daddy's Home 15.02M | The Forest 12.74M | Sisters 7.19M

10 hours ago, The Gotham Bank said:

You mean, what if he played in Attack of the Clones? Skywalker's role was offered to him after all.

Cameron was in talks with him for his version of Spider-Man too. Imagine the insanity that would have been Leo following up Titanic with James Cameron's Spider-Man and Episodes 2-3.

Dooooooooooooommmmm returns. Until tomorrow when it pops 80% and upper 40s and 1B is suddenly back in play. god forbid!

this reminds me of Boiler Room

We don't sell stock to women. I don't care who it is, we don't do it. Nancy Sinatra calls, you tell her you're sorry. They're a constant pain in the ass and you're never going to hear the end of it alright? They're going to call you every fucking day wanting to know why the stock is dropping and God forbid the stock should go up, you're going to hear from them every fucking 15 minutes. It's just not worth it, don't pitch the bitch.

31 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

So how many movies is Daisy Ridley gonna be in now?

probably not alot for he time being, seeing as how shes preoccupied with a franchise. 

It's anyone's guess what her career is going to look like at this point, the only one from the original trio that had a hugely successful career  after SW was Ford. She runs the risk of being typecast. Oscar Issac and Adam Driver were already getting lots of work before this, and will probably continue afterwards. Issac has X-men Apocolypse, and  Driver is a co-lead in Scorseses' Silence. 

Im not sure about John Boyega yet either, he does have a role in the new Tom Hanks movie though. 

Edited by babz06

10 minutes ago, Clef Ment said:

As many as Hayden Christensen.

Lol nah, Ridley carried the movie imo.  Even though Hayden Christensen was awful in the prequels, it wasn't his fault.  The lines were embarrassing and smilie is not an actor's director.  I wonder if Ridley wants to be a be a in a lot of other big things or if shes just gonna be in mostly indies/low profile things outside of Star Wars.  Either way, I'm sure her agent/people have headaches from all the phone calls they're getting now.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, babz06 said:

probably not alot for he time being, seeing as how shes preoccupied with a franchise. 

It's anyone's guess what her career is going to look like at this point, the only one from the original trio that had a hugely successful career  after SW was Ford. She runs the risk of being typecast. Oscar Issac and Adam Driver were already getting lots of work before this, and will probably continue afterwards. Issac has X-men Apocolypse, and several indies/ mid-budget dramas coming. Driver is a co-lead in Scorseses' Silence. 

Im not sure about John Boyega yet either. 

ford career happened after indy, not ANH

9 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

ford career happened after indy, not ANH

Yup. And just because Hamill and Fisher weren't blockbuster stars didn't mean they were slacking either. They just pursued different professional paths and excelled there. Voice over for Hamill and script doctoring for Fisher.

There are a number of folks around my age who will associate Mark Hamill with The Joker from the 90's Batman show before they would with Luke Skywalker.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Yup. And just because Hamill and Fisher weren't blockbuster stars didn't mean they were slacking either. They just pursued different professional paths and excelled there. Voice over for Hamill and script doctoring for Fisher.

There are a number of folks around my age who will associate Mark Hamill with The Joker from the 90's Batman show before they would with Luke Skywalker.

Which means Mark Hamill is a non entity in non english speaking countries.

1 minute ago, Ozymandias said:

What were Harrison Ford's biggest hits after SW/Indy?  The Fugitive and Air Force One?  I love me some Air Force One.

The Jack Ryan movies, Patriot Games and Clear and Present Danger.

Edited by Orestes

Just now, Dark 33Legend of the Sith said:

Jack Ryans and What Lies Beneath were pretty big too.

Air Force One is such a blast.

Yeah I'm gonna have to go with Air Force One.  Its got such a 90s feel/vibe to it and it also has one of Gary Oldman's best roles in it.  Captain America vs. Captain Communist.

• Like 2