58 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

How the hell you haven't seen it yet??? This is already a classic for the genre 

easily, I just haven't seen it. :P Whenever it shows up on cable, I 'll catch it then. 

1 minute ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Jesus, you're so fucking slow, it is on Netflix, go watch it, I'm sure you will love it, it is so slow as IF, but way more intense, IMO

I don't have or want Netflix :P 

2 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

And do you still ask why I see you as a grandpa? LMFAO

I'm finally watching GM tonight, super hyped! 

Netflix is literally a waste of money for me.  It's like paying a monthly fee for something I would have no need for.  It would be like paying for car insurance but not having a car :P 

20 hours ago, 75live said:

Netflix is literally a waste of money for me.  It's like paying a monthly fee for something I would have no need for.  It would be like paying for car insurance but not having a car :P 

You're such a bad influence!!!! Do you prefer downloading movies instead of paying for them :ph34r: 

Anyway, I'm so angry, I tried to watch GM yesterday, but the only show was canceled!!! It makes me want punch your face :X :P I'm gonna try again today 

I re-watched I Know What You Did Last Summer last night, and it made me think.... Why the hell is it considered a classic? It is not a bad movie at all, but it is so generic as possible, it was considered by the critic at time as 'a stupid copy of Scream', but, even being criticized, and without anything significant, it became a classic, it makes me wonder: what is necessary for a movie to become a classic? It really needs be original, intelligent? Or it just need be well liked by the GP, and, survive the years? I wonder which 'hated movies' released these days will become a classic in a decade

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

You're such a bad influence!!!! Do you prefer downloading movies instead of paying for them :ph34r: 

Anyway, I'm so angry, I tried to watch GM yesterday, but the only show was canceled!!! It makes me want punch your face :X :P I'm gonna try again today 

nope I have never downloaded a movie in my life and never plan on doing so.  I don't need Netflix because I watch everything in the theater or it eventually comes on cable.  So it would literally be a waste for me.

well with the way my day yesterday a punch in the face would have fit perfectly :P 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 75live said:

nope I have never downloaded a movie in my life and never plan on doing so.  I don't need Netflix because I watch everything in the theater or it eventually comes on cable.  So it would literally be a waste for me.

well with the way my day yesterday a punch in the face would have fit perfectly :P 

Ohh, I see! I'm just like you then, I try to see everything in Cinema, but, NetFlix is good cuz I don't like to wait till the release on TV cable :P

Oh, poor you, I hope you're having a better day today!

36 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Ohh, I see! I'm just like you then, I try to see everything in Cinema, but, NetFlix is good cuz I don't like to wait till the release on TV cable :P

Oh, poor you, I hope you're having a better day today!

yeah I can wait until cable.  Pretty much if I didn't want to see it in a theater, then I don't need to rush to see it :P  

today has been mostly better basically because it's the weekend and I'm not at work.  Paying bills is not fun, but it's part of the gig I guess

1 hour ago, 75live said:

yeah I can wait until cable.  Pretty much if I didn't want to see it in a theater, then I don't need to rush to see it :P  

today has been mostly better basically because it's the weekend and I'm not at work.  Paying bills is not fun, but it's part of the gig I guess

Well, you should watch TB in a theater, if it helps, the main girl is hot as hell :P 

Wow, I'm surprised that a 75 years old person still working, you must really love your job :ph34r: 

Holy fuck!!!! The Witch dropped only 43% this weekend, this is almost so good as the second drop of TB, actually, that's a bit better since that the OW of TB was deflated by the storm, TW surpassed IF in just two weeks, and has big chances at becoming the biggest movie ever of A24, who the hell saw this coming? :o:o

Actually, TW has big chances at becoming the second horror movie of year with a 3.0x multiple, I'm honestly shocked  

On 27 de fevereiro de 2016 at 10:34 AM, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I re-watched I Know What You Did Last Summer last night, and it made me think.... Why the hell is it considered a classic? It is not a bad movie at all, but it is so generic as possible, it was considered by the critic at time as 'a stupid copy of Scream', but, even being criticized, and without anything significant, it became a classic, it makes me wonder: what is necessary for a movie to become a classic? It really needs be original, intelligent? Or it just need be well liked by the GP, and, survive the years? I wonder which 'hated movies' released these days will become a classic in a decade

I remember watching it with my friends when I was a kid, and I loved it. I think that was the type of movie that used to get horror fans excited at that time.

• Like 1