1 minute ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Haha! True, there are horror movies that are great to watch with a crowd, like FD movies, PA, Saw, they're movies that it's ok to scream/laugh, but most of horror movies are ruined because of these stupid teenagers that are always talking or using phone during the movies, that's why I always watch horror movies during week and at night, so, it's more 'quiet' 

my best experience watching horror movies at cinema was Sinister 1, it was fucking intense! 

yeah I have had some great experiences with horror flicks in theater, well any movie, which is why I will always prefer to go to one.

One of the funniest experiences I remember was for Shark Night 3D.  It was a private screening of just us friends and there was only like 8 of us.  This one guy is afraid of sharks and I mean deathly afraid.  So this one scene a shark out of nowhere jumps right at the screen and in 3D it looked pretty cool.  Well he literally yelled and threw his 3D glasses because he got him so bad :P 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 75live said:

yeah I have had some great experiences with horror flicks in theater, well any movie, which is why I will always prefer to go to one.

One of the funniest experiences I remember was for Shark Night 3D.  It was a private screening of just us friends and there was only like 8 of us.  This one guy is afraid of sharks and I mean deathly afraid.  So this one scene a shark out of nowhere jumps right at the screen and in 3D it looked pretty cool.  Well he literally yelled and threw his 3D glasses because he got him so bad :P 

did you watch a movie only with your friends? This must have been amazing! Haha, poor him, my most embarrassing moment at cinema was while watching The Conjuring, I literally fall from the chair in a part of the movie :lol: 

this Shark Night movie is really bad btw 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

did you watch a movie only with your friends? This must have been amazing! Haha, poor him, my most embarrassing moment at cinema was while watching The Conjuring, I literally fall from the chair in a part of the movie :lol: 

this Shark Night movie is really bad btw 

Yep, it was just us friends.  I used to do that a ton for new movies.  We would get to see it a day before everyone and it was just us.  That perk has been taken away, but I was doing that for years.  

Oh I know Shark Night was bad, but I, once in a while, chat with one of the actresses in there and had a funny talk with horror icon, Danielle Harris about that movie.  I had promotional t-shirt of Shark Night on when I was at a convention and this was before the movie even came out.  I was meeting Danielle and she obviously saw my shirt and asked if I'd seen it yet, I said no, she said "don't worry, I read the script, it sucks" :P   I said, "it's just a shirt" and we had a good laugh about it all.

Edited by 75live

8 minutes ago, 75live said:

Yep, it was just us friends.  I used to do that a ton for new movies.  We would get to see it a day before everyone and it was just us.  That perk has been taken away, but I was doing that for years.  

Oh I know Shark Night was bad, but I, once in a while, chat with one of the actresses in there and had a funny talk with horror icon, Danielle Harris about that movie.  I had promotional t-shirt of Shark Night on when I was at a convention and this was before the movie even came out.  I was meeting Danielle and she obviously saw my shirt and asked if I'd seen it yet, I said no, she said "don't worry, I read the script, it sucks" :P   I said, "it's just a shirt" and we had a good laugh about it all.

how did you do this? Do you have your own cinema? 

LMFAO, I love when even the actors admits when a movie sucks :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

how did you do this? Do you have your own cinema? 

LMFAO, I love when even the actors admits when a movie sucks :lol: 

no I don't have my own cinema, although I have thought about it since i was thinking of starting a business of my own.  Two of my friends at one point were managers at a specific theater so once he got the films in he would set up a late night showing and just let us in.  Nothing nefarious or special :P  

yeah she was funny about it.  I guess that is why she didn't want to be in the film   lol

12 minutes ago, 75live said:

no I don't have my own cinema, although I have thought about it since i was thinking of starting a business of my own.  Two of my friends at one point were managers at a specific theater so once he got the films in he would set up a late night showing and just let us in.  Nothing nefarious or special :P  

yeah she was funny about it.  I guess that is why she didn't want to be in the film   lol

Oh, I see! It must be a truly great experience to watch a horror movie alone with friends at cinema, haha 

24 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Oh, I see! It must be a truly great experience to watch a horror movie alone with friends at cinema, haha 

yeah it is a lot of fun, regardless of the film.  We could bring in anything we wanted to, as well, so that was a plus too

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

I re-watched the 2009 version of Friday, the 13th yesterday, and it still awesome (hail, God Bay), I respect a lot the original movie, especially because it brought the Slasher genre to life, but from the old classics, I always thought it was the weakest one, the 2009 version is basically the SAME thing of the original movie, the only difference is that it had a better production, of course....... Ppl just hate this movie because it is a remake, if it was the one released decades ago, it would be a classic, honestly, I prefer the remake than the original and only God and Baumer can judge me 

On 1 de fevereiro de 2016 at 0:43 PM, 75live said:

I always heard about and it got such a little release that it was hard to find.  It happened to be OnDemand so I figured I would finally watch it.   It's kind of a cult favorite now.  it's from 2007 and is an American/Canadian production about 4 halloween related stories and it made this little guy below kind of a mainstay in some horror circles

382_1r167q3526.jpg

On 1 de fevereiro de 2016 at 0:50 PM, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I see, is this for kids? I love Halloween stories, I may check it on NetFlix 

I have this on DVD. It's really good.