Plain Old Tele

Tele's Year in Movies - 2015 | Epic conclusion on page 4

Looks like Spotlight and Sicario and Creed are in about the same spots as I have them.  

I already know your number one.  I feel bad for revealing it, but everyone should know by now what it is:

Spoiler

The Hunger Games Mocking Jay Part 2

• Like 2

Silly @Telemachos bud. avatar should be number one....all these paddiones dont understand the power of the trinity. ..hv sales in the trillions and dosnt matter that it came out 6yrs ago. The power of JC comes to 15. And trinity will open between 195-248. CNN says so.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, ShouldIBeHere said:

Awesome to see that you have Phoenix in there... so sad this one wasn't eligible for the Foreign Oscars. It deserved more recognition than it got.

Yes! All you guys should see PHOENIX, it's amazing. Sort of a hypnotic dream state of a movie, characters slowly awakening from a collective nightmare and brokenly trying to put the pieces of their lives back together -- to rebuild, and in some cases, remake themselves. Fantastic cinematography and world-class performances.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, The Stingray said:

For years I have been watching you, Tele, tracking you, studying your every move. I know your every manners, facial tic, gesture. I know you better than you know yourself. And now after all this time I finally figured out the way to trap you... I will become you.

EoFeaQrOOUn3a.gif

• Like 7