Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

17 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

Remember when Rth would come in here and when every single time early on the numbers improved because of TFA playing stronger on the West Coast? Where there are no weather issues. Just food for thought.

Revenant hasn't won the weekend yet, not when it only led by $1 million over TFA on Friday and when it consistently doesn't jump as much Saturday.

PS: I also am so glad I don't live on the Least Coast. In OR no we don't have earthquakes, no humidity, almost no snow ever, no hurricanes, no tornadoes, no extreme events.

I'll take any of those over Pyroclastic explosions. :o      And :censored: hippies.

PS- Agreed. Most interesting box office weekend since........December.

Hahaha no I'm a normal dude I don't like movies made for chicks. I can appreciate and even love - and have directed - a good romantic comedy, like Forgetting Sarah Marshall or I Love You Man. Great movies. But The Notebook?! I mean do you watch soap operas too?

And no, even though I never said it and don't think it either, Baumer you wouldn't get along with her. When I said this dude likes Pitch Perfect on the forum she laughed and said, "Is he gay?!" Lol I said no. I just don't think we can imagine what about lame singing and dancing and bad jokes and dudes in a Capella bragging about their mad skillz isn't pretty painful to witness. 

If any of my guy friends sat through that they would be traumatized - at least I gave it a shot! 

18 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

No, I did not. I said Pitch Perfect is incredibly gay. There's a difference. You can like whatever movie you want to like.

But The Notebook now?! Really? That's one of the worst movies my GF did make me sit through. Even she hates it now. It's a horrible message basically about a cheating slut who has no business playing two guys. It's a disgusting story and utterly pointless. Is this the kind of movie taste that exists here?! Pitch Perfect and Notebook? I thought this forum was mostly dudes - those are ultimate chick flicks.

oh hell naw here he go again

giphy.gif

Edited by angeldelmito

1 minute ago, JonathanLB said:

Hahaha no I'm a normal dude I don't like movies made for chicks. I can appreciate and even love - and have directed - a good romantic comedy, like Forgetting Sarah Marshall or I Love You Man. Great movies. But The Notebook?! I mean do you watch soap operas too?

And no, even though I never said it and don't think it either, Baumer you wouldn't get along with her. When I said this dude likes Pitch Perfect on the forum she laughed and said, "Is he gay?!" Lol I said no. I just don't think we can imagine what about lame singing and dancing and bad jokes and dudes in a Capella bragging about their mad skillz isn't pretty painful to witness. 

If any of my guy friends sat through that they would be traumatized - at least I gave it a shot! 

Then your girlfriend will grow up on day, maybe you will too.  We all say and think stupid things when we are young.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

You are not a real person.

• Like 3

Tbh it's been a pretty long time since we saw gay being used as a pejorative round here, really help me appreciate y'all even more. Jonathan I think you might fit in better in a YouTube comment section

• Like 11

I'm a straight guy who doesn't enjoy movies like Pitch Perfect or Nicholas Sparks movies but I'm not going to knock a straight guy that does. Movies are subjective no matter what the genre. That's like saying everyone that likes Star Wars is a nerd who lives in their mom's basement. 

• Like 4

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Am I the only one who thinks Boyega is more attractive than Isaac?

landscape-1450799789-john-boyega-oscar-i

5 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

I'm a straight guy who doesn't enjoy movies like Pitch Perfect or Nicholas Sparks movies but I'm not going to knock a straight guy that does. Movies are subjective no matter what the genre. That's like saying everyone that likes Star Wars is a nerd who lives in their mom's basement. 

lol

34 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

Remember when Rth would come in here and when every single time early on the numbers improved because of TFA playing stronger on the West Coast? Where there are no weather issues. Just food for thought.

Revenant hasn't won the weekend yet, not when it only led by $1 million over TFA on Friday and when it consistently doesn't jump as much Saturday.

PS: I also am so glad I don't live on the Least Coast. In OR no we don't have earthquakes, no humidity, almost no snow ever, no hurricanes, no tornadoes, no extreme events.

Could be a pretty big quake eventually up there...

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one

I love the snow though, especially when it gets to these huge totals.