Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

Just now, Michael Gary Scott said:

The 1992 Royale Rumble will always be the greatest 

If only Chris Benoit didn't, you know, murder his family, the 2004 Royal Rumble would be right up there. I remember watching it and rooting for Benoit, and the ending was just brilliant and set up a great moment at WM20. It is also the most tightly booked rumble ever, literally every single entrant was there for a reason.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

My bad guys got it mixed up, I haven't played the video games in 10 years. 

A Royal Rumble is where profession Wrestlers in the WWF battle in an arena to see who can climb a pair of ladders first.

commandowrong.gif

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, grim22 said:

If only Chris Benoit didn't, you know, murder his family, the 2004 Royal Rumble would be right up there. I remember watching it and rooting for Benoit, and the ending was just brilliant and set up a great moment at WM20. It is also the most tightly booked rumble ever, literally every single entrant was there for a reason.

And then he won the title at WM and watching it with my cousins was one of my favorite childhood memories. Fuck Benoit, seriously. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Zoolander will finish somewhere between 60 and 80 million. Nobody was asking for it like Anchorman and it can't ride nostalgia like Dumb and Dumber.

No one was asking for a Zoolander sequel even though the original has such a big cult fandom (though it isn't too much of a mainstream phenomenon)? REALLY?

Edited by department store basement
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, grey ghost said:

Scientology and nepotism turned the GA against Will Smith.

Tom Cruise recovered from his backlash because he carefully chose quality roles and hit Mission Impossible movies kept him relevant.

Tropic Thunder went a long way in rehabilitating Cruise with the public.