WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

11 minutes ago, grim22 said:

If it does 40, that would be a 27M "True Friday", Saturday and Sunday should both remain roughly flat from that, could give it a 94-95M 3-Day and a 110M 4-day.

RIP Fifty Shades of Grey's February OW record, American Sniper's Winter OW record and The Matrix Reloaded's R rated OW record.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RichWS said:

I haven't been carded since 2003 but when I was a teenager, the theater closest to me sometimes wouldn't. I bought a ticket for Training Day when I was 15 without being carded yet exactly a year later, I was carded and turned away for Red Dragon. Two months before I turned 17.

What I'm saying is it wouldn't hurt to try. Or buy a Kung Fu Panda ticket and sneak in.

LOL I think a teenage male buying a ticket to Kung Fu Panda 3 would make them even more suspicious.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Fifty Shades of Grey was rated 16. 

I am from Barreiro (Margem Sul do Tejo).

Really? On Sapo.pt, it say it was 12 or above.

And really? You're from Barreiro? I'll be there in a week to celebrate my birthday w/some family. Crazy things we figure out on the internet.

I never snuck into a movie, then again, they usually just let me buy the tickets [emoji14]   Or I would just get my parents to buy them so it didn't really matter 

You never snuck? That was my life from 6th-12th grade. I was a goddamn phantom.

7 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Really? On Sapo.pt, it say it was 12 or above.

And really? You're from Barreiro? I'll be there in a week to celebrate my birthday w/some family. Crazy things we figure out on the internet.

Lmao, I just checked, it says 12 in there :lol: They are drunk, it was rated 16 here.

http://filmspot.pt/filme/fifty-shades-of-grey-216015/

Yup. Funny stuff :lol: I don't live in Barreiro, I live in Baixa da Banheira, to be exact. 

I'm pretty sure only Tele (of course), DAR, and Baumer are the only other ones who remember this, but the whole "carding at the movies" thing was an especially big deal back in 1999 when many were blaming violent movies/video games (in particular, The Matrix) for causing Columbine. I remember reading that summer stories about a lot of teens who were buying tickets for PG-13 movies just to sneak into R-rated ones like the South Park film and were caught trying to do so.

• Like 1