WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

It's funny because even during the last few days there were people throwing shade at Deadpool's marketing campaign. Kind of amazed at that, tbh. The Australia Day commercial was fuckin hilarious, and I don't even know wtf Australia Day is.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

It's 5:25 AM, I'm still up, FUMING over this shit. 

AND THE NEW KANYE HASN'T DROPPED YET EITHER. FUCK. 

Shits on all popular film but awaits Kanye's new album lol. That dude's been a joke for awhile. He's convinced the Pitchfork generation that his non sense albums are some sort of avant garde masterpieces.

Right now, I think it might do something like this, going by the lowest number on Rth's range:

42M

30M

30M (OW: 102M)

20M (4-day OW: 122M)

The WW opening is gonna be majestic as fuck since this is also breaking out madly everywhere else. It is not just an American thing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Stringer Bell Theory said:

Shits on all popular film but awaits Kanye's new album lol. That dude's been a joke for awhile. He's convinced the Pitchfork generation that his non sense albums are some sort of avant garde masterpieces.

lol okay

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Sooooo

45M

32.5M

33M

110.5M 3 day, 125-130 4 day? This is going to do in 5 days what I expected it to do total :jeb!: 

I am pretty sure someone told 1 year ago that Deadpool would perform like Kingsman it would make the FOX execs go mad in happiness. It will top that movie's total in 4 days. 

X-Men's dead, Fox's biggest franchise just got humiliated by Ryan Reynolds dick jokes that they greenlit out of desperation cuz of an internet petition

I genuinely wish I could see the looks on the faces of Fox executives today

• Like 10

Just now, CJohn said:

I am pretty sure someone told 1 year ago that Deadpool would perform like Kingsman would make the FOX execs go mad in happiness. It will top that movie's total in 4 days. 

Makes me wonder how high Kingsman will go, I think 200M isn't out of the question on that one if everything falls in the right place.

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Fox will need to up the overused trailer music if they want to stand a chance with Apocalypse.

Enough with the giant Apocalypse shouting nonsense to the heavens, get him a guitar and tell him to bust out Fare Thee Well. 

• Like 1