WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

20 minutes ago, jandrew said:

Yesterday morning, X Gone Give it to Ya was #72 on the Itunes hiphop charts. In one day its climbed all the way to #22, and #110 on the all-genre chart. And Shoop is sitting at #99.

Deadpool is clearly giving it to America and clearly giving DMX needed child support money.

LOL love this.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna have George Michael's "Careless Whisper" stuck in my head for the next day or so. Hehe I've always loved that song.

1 minute ago, lab276 said:

Want to know why it's making so much? Because it isn't just another boring Marvel cookie cutter film.

True but it is a one or two trick pony. To compare, as history does repeat the comic book era is in it's 'spaghetti western' stage. B)

TASM would of done better had it came out more then 5 years after SM3-they rebooted it too soon as I said then as well.

Anyway-I am seeing Deadpool around 300M-340M now, too many factors to decide.

Just now, jandrew said:

Yall keep talking about all these X-Men characters...but this just further shows the market is ripe for Squirrel Girl. 

If Deadpool, a racoon, and a tree can do it, she can.

Yes and while were at it-Howard the Duck!!!

Deadpool vs Man of Steel

PRE+MID = 12.7M vs 21.0M

FRIDAY = 34.8M vs 35.1M

SATURDAY = 42.0 vs 36.3M

SUNDAY = 42.0 vs 36.3M

Total = 130M+ vs 128.7M

Deadpool has beat Superman now........ what a feat!!! It could beat its domestic gross too and hit 300M!! :o

(BTW I don't think it can beat BvS........ the latter will do 350M at absolute worst, and Deadpool won't be able to do that. However, it will beat all other CB movies this year).

Edited by Fake

2 minutes ago, jandrew said:

Yall keep talking about all these X-Men characters...but this just further shows the market is ripe for Squirrel Girl. 

If Deadpool, a racoon, and a tree can do it, she can.

Squirrel Girl could be Marvel's answer to Deadpool, yes. But I don't like the character as much. And I don't even know why. I'd love to see She-Hulk though, the original 4th wall breaker, but for that to happen Marvel and Universal need to get into an agreement first.