GiantCALBears

Weekend Thread (actuals)- Deadpool $56.47m, KFP3 $12.52m, Risen $11.8m, Witch $8.8m, HTBS $8.2m, Race $7.35m (pg 36)

10 minutes ago, K1stpierre said:

O.o..........no I will not be touching myself.....not that I've ever. :mellow:

Wait, have you seen the movie? That is a joke from the movie that we were using here because of the epic numbers :lol: 

KrzD6p.gif

• Like 3

Off topic, but if no film in NA makes $500m this year, a non-US movie will be the single-market winner of 2016. It's a Chinese movie called Mermaid and it's heading for $500m in China alone.

That'll be the first time in history right?

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

Off topic, but if no film in NA makes $500m this year, a non-US movie will be the single-market winner of 2016. It's a Chinese movie called Mermaid and it's heading for $500m in China alone.

Sorry but Rogue is a lock.

• Like 1

Haha, I love the way you think but I wouldn't call it a lock. I would say Rogue One is a lock for $300M and that $400M is very likely. $500M is going to take a very good movie with very good WOM and all of that, also great promotion.

I am feeling more like $450M or so for Rogue One.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

That'll be the first time in history right?

If it doesnt happen in 2016, it'll happen soon.