Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

52 minutes ago, POTUS said:

Wow PS for JL exploding out of the gate. If it follows usual trends

200m/$30m OD likely. 

660m/$100m OW

Good shot at 1300m/$200m total

It would be great to see those numbers, but I am skeptical. I am still thinking in BvS figures, or a bit more. Maybe, that OW projection you say for the whole run.

2 hours ago, raegr said:

Yup lol

I know that quote for the following reason. I used to trade with 10 guys via skype conference. We would throw out trade ideas to each other. We often threw out movie quotes while conversing.

"I need a bigger boat" jaws. when trying to make a lot more money on the day. 

"Im here to kick ass and chew bubble gum" they live. When killing it on a stock.

So someone would casually blurt a quote with an accent or semi obvoius delivery when referring to his trading situation and someone else would call the name of the movie realizing it was quote. 

One friend was losing on a stock but kept trading it.  He was getting upset and shouted out in a southern accent.  "I cant quit you!"  Someone said "is that a movie quote". I said "sounded like it". Another said what the hell is that from? John said Brokeback and of course he got ribbed for as most traders I know are homophobic and wouldnt admit to having watched the movie. I saw the movie but didnt remember the line. I use it all the time now.

25 minutes ago, POTUS said:

I know that quote for the following reason. I used to trade with 10 guys via skype conference. We would throw out trade ideas to each other. We often threw out movie quotes while conversing.

"I need a bigger boat" jaws. when trying to make a lot more money on the day. 

"Im here to kick ass and chew bubble gum" they live. When killing it on a stock.

So someone would casually blurt a quote with an accent or semi obvoius delivery when referring to his trading situation and someone else would call the name of the movie realizing it was quote. 

One friend was losing on a stock but kept trading it.  He was getting upset and shouted out in a southern accent.  "I cant quit you!"  Someone said "is that a movie quote". I said "sounded like it". Another said what the hell is that from? John said Brokeback and of course he got ribbed for as most traders I know are homophobic and wouldnt admit to having watched the movie. I saw the movie but didnt remember the line. I use it all the time now.

:hahaha:

On 2017/10/25 at 10:14 PM, keysersoze123 said:

8 days and 2 hours to go

Midnight: 140K

OD: 837K (15234 shows)

Sat: 463K

Sun: 401K

Shows are up as expected. Still early to extrapolate overall BO from this. 

Edit: only comparisons I found

GOTG2[8 days+5 hours]
midnights - 272k
OD - 1.39m

Guardians started PS earlier though number of shows were very low until similar wednesday. 

Justice League 8days +0.5 hour

Midnight: 69K previews included

OD: 210K (7939 shows)

Sat: 74K

Sun: 38K

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1