Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

13 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

No i meant I do not have Thor's presales for sat and sun at 7 days out like we have for JL. 

2.25 friday nite for thor. 50% increase

Thor had tiny increases of 10% on sat ans sun but healthy 60% increases on tues and wed followed by 105% on thursday

JL will pull ahead over the weekend but could lose ground later in the week

Edited by POTUS
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

No i meant I do not have Thor's presales for sat and sun at 7 days out like we have for JL. 

I was posting those numbers. This is fairly normal. Initially the sat number is around 60-70% of OD. That will go down as release date approaches. Only PS that matters is for OD. Rest of the run can be extrapolated from that and WOM. 

• Like 1

PS at 6 days and 11 hours to go is at 1.86m. It will definitely be ahead of Thor 3 and accelerating. If I have to make a huge leap of faith prediction(cannot narrow until monday EOD), I would think 30m PS will happen for JL. So I think it can do 120m OD and 400m OW with decent WOM. That would mean 100m in China even if its hit hard in weekend 2. 

But there are lots of ifs and buts and so let us wait and see how things go. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

PS at 6 days and 11 hours to go is at 1.86m. It will definitely be ahead of Thor 3 and accelerating. If I have to make a huge leap of faith prediction(cannot narrow until monday EOD), I would think 30m PS will happen for JL. So I think it can do 120m OD and 400m OW with decent WOM. That would mean 100m in China even if its hit hard in weekend 2. 

But there are lots of ifs and buts and so let us wait and see how things go. 

JL at 2.13 around 5,30pm

Preeeeeeety goooooood

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Thor (7 days)

OD - 1.55m

Justice League (7 days)

Midnight- 550k

OD - 1.5m (23844 shows)

Sat - 1.01m

Sun - 636k

Good increase for JL today. OD running behind Thor but by just .05m. I dont have Thor's sat/sun number at same point in time. If JL has similar increases tomorrow then it could overtake Thor in PS. Lets see if that happens

Thor (6 days)

OD - 2.15m

Justice League (6 days)

Midnight- 871k

OD - 2.34m (30523 shows)

Sat - 1.62m

Sun - 906k

About 56% increase for JL today. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, raegr said:

JL's gonna break out!

Tracking a little ahead of T3.  Sequels rarely drop in china. Im thinking itll at least match BvS's OD of 120m based on tracking T3 and historical norms.  BvS only did 3x friday due to poor WoM instead of 3.33x.  400m/$60m OW looking good so far. Of course it can go higher with a 9+ rating

• Like 2