CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

2 minutes ago, Heat Vision said:

I thought the talk about Man of Steel leading up to this movie was bad but boy the internet from this point till Justice League is going to be a sight to behold.

I'm going to avoid this as much as possible , following this movie was really exhausting.The next one I'm going to watch without looking anything up then I might check the internet.

27 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I doubt most movie critics follow box office.

Or even know each other.

So a conspiracy to lower BvS' domestic total is a stretch.

The cover-up begins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

You and The Futurist are too much with these half-full/empty theaters. 

My theatre was less than half full, but it was a regular showing and they had a 3D showing about 40 minutes later, so I figure everyone went to that.

1 minute ago, Frozen said:

My theatre was less than half full, but it was a regular showing and they had a 3D showing about 40 minutes later, so I figure everyone went to that.

Then it's confirmed. Warner Bros is buying tickets to inflate the box office number. 

3 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

And I still do. Hoping for even less, actually.

It could make $155M by Saturday and your response would be "WOM is toxic. It's going to make $0 Sunday. I stand by my prediction." 

4 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

When I joined BOM back in 2005 I didn't see these kinds of members. It was way, way, different. lol

Those were better days. We still had Kal, though.

Edited by Chaz
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, #ED said:

2ND UPDATE, noon: After beating all superhero Thursday night previews outside of The Dark Knight Rises, Warner BrosBatman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice is poised to outstrip the opening for The Hunger Games ($152.5M) to become the highest pre-summer debut of all time with $157M-$170M. Forget aboutFurious 7‘s records — BvS is set to take the best March and Easter opening, as well as best opening day prior to May, which rival industry estimates have between $76M-$80M. Imax, RealD, 4DX are all drivers for BvS biz.

http://deadline.com/2016/03/batman-v-superman-opening-weekend-box-office-records-1201726300/

come reach 170. woot woot

tumblr_o4kwe5c8Kt1uwm6ero1_250.gif

2 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

It doesn't deserve to beat the Hunger Games. I hope the numbers are so incredibad that Warner won't be able to fudge it above THG.

Time to calm down and not post THE SAME FUCKING SHIT every minute. This is a warning I am giving you now. We know how you feel. You have all the right to feel like that. But jesus christ, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Then it's confirmed. Warner Bros is buying tickets to inflate the box office number. 

You think it's them? Lol.

3jGKmc1.jpg 

It's us Nolanites, supporting our grand master executive producer.

• Like 7