kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES: 23.48 M THE BOSS | 23.44 M BVS: DOJ | 14.35 M ZOOTOPIA | 5.10 M HARDCORE HENRY

36 minutes ago, TimmyRiggins said:

The negative press, all the clickbaity articles, the relentless nagging and reporting of BvS' box office run is doing that, + the wom of course, I have never seen another film under such scrutiny to inform everyone of how TERRIBLY it dropped, plenty of blockbusters have dropped terribly as well, HP7-2 dropped 72 % on second weekend, I don't remember anyone writing articles everywhere about that.

Regardless of what you think of the film, it has been treated unfairly and it's been ridiculously overblown. Whatever man.

About HP7-2, it's a great f**** movie, and yet it dropped 72 %, it was incredibly frontloaded for sure but what the hell?

Hp 7.2 had summer weekdays, so a harsher weekend drop was expected, regardless of WOM. 

4 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Congratulations, Batman VS Superman! 

You've just joined the ranks of Spiderman 3 and Green Lantern for most infamous superhero films. That's never an easy thing!

I don't know about all that but it did cross 750M today. 

And counting.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ohana said:

If it was that terrible it wouldn't pass 250M Dom, It's just killing you it's almost passing 800M WW in 2 and a half weeks!
There's a bunch of negative BvS haters here that ignored every single positive thing that BvS achieved
I came to this board loving both DC and Marvel films and after 3 weeks It only made me become negative regarding the upcoming Marvel films
I'll be here to watch the amount of hypocrisy ppl will spread here when CW war won't pass 400M Dom and 1.2B WW.
I'll be here to point out every crappy thing I'll find about this movie just like many here did with BvS and i'm gonna enjoy this.

BvS made $420M WW it's opening weekend and by its third weekend it won't have crossed $800M and it'll struggle to get past $850m WW...meaning it made half of its money in just three days and then had a free fall. Trust me it's not killing him anymore than its killing me. The numbers speak for themselves. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hasanahmad said:

Today 

BVS cracks $750 million . Passes Deadpool and x men DOFP. It surpasses Guardians of the Galaxy on Sunday 

collosal failure 

It's killing the haters, they tried so hard to kill this movie but It keeps on passing other Marvel films
I bet it hurts badly.

Just now, SWXII said:

I don't know about all that but it did cross 750M today. 

And counting.

Ooh, a Batman VS Superman film with a $200m+ budget just passed $750m in its third week despite having a $400m+ WW OW! A STUNNING ACHIEVEMENT FOR THE AGES

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Congratulations, Batman VS Superman! 

You've just joined the ranks of Spiderman 3 and Green Lantern for most infamous superhero films. That's never an easy thing!

You really have no clue what you are babbling about. BvS is way more liked than those movies from the audience.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Reviews aren't good either, so probably that is why they went straight to wide. 

True. In speciality box office, it's weird Eye in the Sky is doing so well; I legitimately had no idea of its existence until a couple days ago. Good for it 

Hopefully Midnight Special's expansion goes well. I kinda want to a double of Everybody Wants Some and another indie movie next week.

6 minutes ago, Noctis said:

It depends. 

DH2 had very good WOM but its multiplier was 2.25, and that's because it was the finale in an 8-film series.

I'm not sure how you can defend BVS.

I don't know how anyone can dismiss it without seeing the complete version.

Just now, mredman said:

You really have no clue what you are babbling about. BvS is way more liked than those movies from the audience.

*pats head*

Oh, baby...I know it's hard to accept that...but it's okay...you'll be alright <3

6 minutes ago, hasanahmad said:

Today 

BVS cracks $750 million . Passes Deadpool and x men DOFP. It surpasses Guardians of the Galaxy on Sunday 

collosal failure 

Deadpool cost $58M to make, didn't have China or 3D and was rated R. Deadpool will always win this battle. Please stop. 

GOTG has Marvel's C-list characters whom no one knew about before the movie came out and opened to less than $100M domestically and still went onto make $780M WW. Again please stop.

BvS opened to $420M WW and is just now cracking $750M WW after it's third weekend. So please please stop. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Ohana said:

If it was that terrible it wouldn't pass 250M Dom, It's just killing you it's almost passing 800M WW in 2 and a half weeks!
There's a bunch of negative BvS haters here that ignored every single positive thing that BvS achieved

I came to this board loving both DC and Marvel films and after 3 weeks It only made me become negative regarding the upcoming Marvel films
I'll be here to watch the amount of hypocrisy ppl will spread here when CW war won't pass 400M Dom and 1.2B WW.
I'll be here to point out every crappy thing I'll find about this movie just like many here did with BvS and i'm gonna enjoy this.

Please. I love both DC and Marvel, but BvS achieved nothing positive regarding BO. Couple of most famous superheoes cannot beat Guardians of the Galaxy? Lol

Whata a juggernaut this movie is... :sadben:

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Deadpool cost $58M to make, didn't have China or 3D and was rated R. Deadpool will always win this battle. Please stop. 

GOTG has Marvel's C-list characters whom no one knew about before the movie came out. Again please stop.

As I said 750 million and counting . What a collosal failure 

7 minutes ago, Ohana said:

There is som much truth in this post. This forum has become imdb where the haters has build their pathetic nest. I am just like you i really hope Marvel movies fail now because of this relentless childish hate against BvS. Its a fine movie. its beautifull shot has fantastic score by Junkie xl and Zimmer plus it continues from MoS in such a great way.

Just now, hasanahmad said:

As I said 750 million and counting . What a collosal failure 

It's going to end at $850M WW. It's not a failure but it sure as hell isn't a success either. According to Deadline it needs $925m WW to make a minimum profit and it's not even going to come close to that. Give me GOTG, DOFP and Deadpool over BvS if I am a studio exec. At least I'll have made bank with those three movies.