The Panda

BOT Top 100 Movies of All Time: The Empire Strikes Back... Again... For the Third Time...

3 hours ago, JohnnY said:

hey, panda, where did little miss sunshine rank?

I had it on my top 10 and I noticed other people ranked it pretty high on their lists. And I'm almost sure the movie did appear in previous countdowns, so i'm kinda surprised.

also... rope missed the list? hm

I doubt enough people on here have seen Rope.

4 hours ago, misafeco said:

Catching Fire.

That's one of the four.  That good one is offset by the vile disgusting horrible fourth one...so what you are left with is a series that is about a 6/10.

• Like 1

Just now, Infernus said:

I am really starting to fear thar Finding Nemo didnt make it on the list. Too many people on this forum seem to hate it for it to appear in the top 30

Bullshit!  Everyone here loves Pixar.  Nemo will probably make top 25.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Infernus said:

I am really starting to fear that Finding Nemo didnt make it on the list. Too many people on this forum seem to hate it for it to appear in the top 30...

Nemo is definitely showing up.

9 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Too much Pixar... :sadno:

Not like that's anything new. 

Quite frankly, I'm just happy the Nolan overload isn't as bad as last time. (Although I may be tempting fate at this point.)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, rukaio101 said:

Quite frankly, I'm just happy the Nolan overload isn't as bad as last time. (Although I may be tempting fate at this point.)

I mean it makes sense. In 2014 we had A Nolan movie releasing so all the Nolan loonies were a little more active

Edited by Ethan Hunt

33 minutes ago, rukaio101 said:

There's already been three, there are at least three more coming.  :sadno:

4 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Three?

The two that made the top ten last time will obviously still be here but I dijt think any others are gonna show up

1 hour ago, Infernus said:

I am really starting to fear that Finding Nemo didnt make it on the list. Too many people on this forum seem to hate it for it to appear in the top 30...

I expect Finding Nemo to show up. I also expect TS3, The Incredibles, and Wall-E to make it on this list, in no particular order.

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

Yeah, but last time The Dark Knight Rises made the list. In the Top 60. I'm fairly certain that's not going to happen this time. And it's looking increasingly unlikely that Interstellar will make the list, which it almost certainly would've two years ago.

Also, what's the third film coming? I know Inception and The Dark Knight are going to make it, but I don't The Prestige will.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Baumer said:

I weep for this generation if they seriously think that a Hunger Games film is anywhere close to one of the top 100 films of all time.

Baumer, seriously, your generation is crazy about the old SW movies and most young people today deem those unwatchable and for good reason. It's all a matter of opinion. Like, for me anyone who doesn't like HP is probably not human.

6 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Tintin is the movie that I can simply not believe that Spielberg's name is attached to... Its just so bad.

Tintin was one of only 3 animated movies on my list (the other 2 where Ratatouille and Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island). So yeah, Spielberg did a fine ass job. I just can't comprehend how you can like something like Frozen, but dislike Tintin.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, James said:

Baumer, seriously, your generation is crazy about the old SW movies and most young people today deem those unwatchable and for good reason. It's all a matter of opinion. Like, for me anyone who doesn't like HP is probably not human.

Tintin was one of only 3 animated movies on my list (the other 2 where Ratatouille and Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island). So yeah, Spielberg did a fine ass job. I just can't comprehend how you can like something like Frozen, but dislike Tintin.

You and Ethan are not "most young people today" :lol: 

• Like 4