MovieGuyKyle16

favorite critic?

Here's his dark of the moon review http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwkL53bH0PIMan when he goes after the movie he really kills it :D

I think this person is quite annoying if I'm being honest. What I don't understand about all these critics, they all say that Michael bay hasn't learned his lesson when it comes to film making. Does it not occur to anyone that he realises his films are overlong and stupid but as long as they are earning a bucket load of money he doesn't care, he must be doing something right. Oh and to say he's got no sense of humour is just a matter of opinion seeing as when I watched bad boys 2, transformers 1 - 3, audiences were laughing all through out.

Well, hello there, Pointman!

If I were pointman I wouldn't have said the film is stupid and over-long.Besides, pointman loving transformers is no worse than you loving a film about crap actors casting spells on each other, or saying they should win best picture and so on.

As usual, LexG is absolutely hilarious when he's not wallowing in his own "misery".In terms of critics I enjoy reading: Ebert, McWeeny, Mike D'Angelo (even though I wildly disagree with him many times), the New Yorker guys (Denby and Lane, even though their reviews are usually more about how clever they are than the movie itself), Andrew O'Hehir, Matt Zoller Seitz, David Edelstein, A.O. Scott, Manohla Dargis, Joe Leydon... probably some others I can't think of.He doesn't review movies anymore (I think), but Harlan Ellison's reviews were usually pretty awesome too.