La Binoche

Weekend #s June 3-5: TMNT2 35.25m, X:A 22.3m, MBY 18.27m, Alice 10.69m, Birds 9.775m

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Show them the extended R-rated cut of Batman v Superman too, you need to know if they're hater ass Marvel loons as soon as possible

I would never subject my kids to such bad quality filmmaking unless I needed to punish them for being naughty.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Rentaro1989 said:

THe propaganda goes strong though, when  they asked her where did she find that number.SHe deleted her post lmao.

Mark my words Warcraft WONT open below 30 million

Yep, I think it'll open above 30M as well, even if the enthusiasm here waned quite bit in the past few months, I think the hardcore fans will at least push the OW far beyond 15M. I know I'll be there opening weekend.

• Like 2

Deciding what my hypothetical kids can and can't watch all depends on what their personalities are. The mentality that a certain rating means off limits no matter what is bullshit IMO. When they hit their teens I'll let them watch/play whatever.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, department store basement said:

I never saw a PG film until I was 7.

Back then, a lot of stuff that would be rated PG today was rated G. There's no way Hunchback of Notre Dame would be rated G today.

There was plenty of outcry over HoND even back when it was first released. A common sentiment was that it should have been rated PG.

1 hour ago, Rentaro1989 said:

THe propaganda goes strong though, when  they asked her where did she find that number.SHe deleted her post lmao.

Mark my words Warcraft WONT open below 30 million

Warcraft marketing is starting to show up all over the place. At grocery store last night, there was an entire section of Warcraft-themed Mike 'n Ikes. See it was all just Reds and Blues, with the Blues being Alliance themed Mike n Ikes and the Reds were Horde themed Red Hots. Yes, I bought them. I love Mike n Ikes.

• Like 2

Speaking of scaring kids, I scared the shit outta Tele Jr last night showing him the first half of RETURN OF THE JEDI. :unsure: 

It was the Rancor. He start crying and screaming "DON'T EAT LUKE! DON'T EAT LUKE!"

On the other hand, he loved the speeder bike chase and said he wants to finish it tomorrow. :lol: 

• Like 30

2 minutes ago, Wrath said:

Warcraft marketing is starting to show up all over the place. At grocery store last night, there was an entire section of Warcraft-themed Mike 'n Ikes. See it was all just Reds and Blues, with the Blues being Alliance themed Mike n Ikes and the Reds were Horde themed Red Hots. Yes, I bought them. I love Mike n Ikes.

Also in twitch Chat, which gets hundreads of thousands viewers they added horde/alliance sigils. THey have stepped it up, but the reviews wil keep it way down.

Also i am not fanboying just trying to put some facts, i told u there is no way the 15 million were accurate, she went back and change it to 22-24mil..ofc she didnt forget the most important part ''still not good''.Yeah we know that

9 hours ago, grey ghost said:

Yeah everyone knows Disney totally butchered Spider-man, Iron Man, Cap, Black Panther, GotG, etc :apocalypse:

For me it's a mixed batch. I loved Winter Soldier, Iron Man and GotG. Also Avengers.

I thought Civil War and Thor and First Avenger were solid.

I did not like Iron Man 3 or Age of Ultron or The Dark World.

I think they do a nice job but are not infallible which is not a popular held opinion on the net where usually everything is either perfect or trash lol

Do you know why TMNT2 did more than expected 12.5m on Friday (compared to the tiny 2m previews) ? Deadline knows :

4TH WRITETHRU, Saturday 8AM: Refresh for updates Paramount’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows is gaining strength bit by bit in the wake of that A- CinemaScore,

Hail!

:ph34r:

Edited by a2knet

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

Do you know why TMNT2 did more than expected 12.5m on Friday (compared to the tiny 2m previews) ? Deadline knows :

Hail!

:ph34r:

Deadline loves their new buzzwords

‘Ninja Turtles 2’ Slightly Stronger, But Still Struggling With Sequelitis; ‘Me Before You’ Hooks Women – Saturday AM B.O. Update

All Hail SEQUELITIS 

:ohmygod::sarah::ohmyzod: 

• Like 1