FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

8 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Domingos Paciência is terrible. He is a commentator at RTP1 LOL. 

Scolari did great things with the national Portuguese team. Jesus would be a fantastic choice and you know it. He would put Ronaldo in his place.

He is? I didn't even notice it LMAO.

I know he did, but the last time that I've seen him coach a National Team, it was his own country's, and while he did fine for a while, he eventually got humilliated in front of the world in an unheard of scale, and I don't think I've heard about him since. Maybe the Tugas are what he needs, but until proven otherwise... you always gotta look with waryness. And yeah, Jesus would be a good choice, maybe that "Ehh" was just out of spite (that TR3TOR....).

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

He is? I didn't even notice it LMAO.

I know he did, but the last time that I've seen him coach a National Team, it was his own country's, and while he did fine for a while, he eventually got humilliated in front of the world in an unheard of scale, and I don't think I've heard about him since. Maybe the Tugas are what he needs. And yeah, Jesus would be a good choice, maybe that "Ehh" was just out of spite (that TR3TOR....).

Scolari is coaching in China. It is also the team where Jackson Martinez is right now :rofl: 

I know, he is a traitor. BUT I would still like to see him coaching the national Portuguese team. 

1 minute ago, superweirdo87 said:

Where is this estimate coming from?

From his imagination :lol: 

• Like 1

The only downside to Dory's success is that I can't stand Ellen DeGeneres. I just don't buy her sunny act. You just can't be that successful and that nice. It's not how it works. Like you know she secretly collects Nazi memorabilia and stuff. 

2 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

The only downside to Dory's success is that I can't stand Ellen DeGeneres. I just don't buy her sunny act. You just can't be that successful and that nice. It's not how it works. Like you know she secretly collects Nazi memorabilia and stuff. 

... you give me the vibes of someone who either is or aspires to be the type of obsessive, glory seeking stalker-esque person. Do you work on TMZ or something?

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

Nah, she secretly has a plot against Jennifer Lawrence. You'll surely be overjoyed when they both go down in flames.

7 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Nah, she secretly has a plot against Jennifer Lawrence. You'll surely be overjoyed when they both go down in flames.

:lol: But reports of Ellen being not so nice behind the scenes are old, old news and it hasn't exactly ruined her career. Doesn't some woman want to sue her for making fun of her name on The Ellen Show? 

24 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

She's a public figure, they all fake it to some extent.

1 minute ago, BoxOfficeChica said:

:lol: But reports of Ellen being not so nice behind the scenes are old, old news and it hasn't exactly ruined her career. Doesn't some woman want to sue her for making fun of her name on The Ellen Show? 

Ellen has to be a boss to some extent. Bosses aren't supposed to be lovey dovey all the time.

• Like 3