WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 96): Dory 73M | IDR 41M | CI 18.2M | Shallows 16.8M | Conjuring 7.7M | Jones 7.6M

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

I think you may find you're not alone, as I suspect Bourne, SS, Pete's Dragon, Sausage Party, and Kubo to all exceed most expectations. Possible for The Founder to do well too with good reviews. 

The Founder and Florence Foster Jenkins should do very well thanks to the lack of appealing options for older audiences. FSOJ will have Money Monster-like legs, Ghostbusters will attract many thanks to the draw of Melissa McCarthy, and Star Trek and Bourne will attract some older audiences.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Too high.  It won't go up that high tomorrow if it follows TS3.

The same Sat and Sun holds of TS3's second weekend would give it 76.5m as druv said, he was just a bit high on the Sat hold and a bit low on the Sun. 

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

The same Sat and Sun holds of TS3's second weekend would give it 76.5m as druv said, he was just a bit high on the Sat hold and a bit low on the Sun. 

Yes, I miscalculated Sunday.  My bad.

Just now, K1stpierre said:

Nah, don't lie to us baumer. It's obvious you were trying to steal away what little you could from the blue fish. ;)

Yes, I was taking the 4 mill from Dory and giving it to Shallows :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

Was gonna go see Shallows with a friend and all the remaining 3 showing for Shallows are sold out at my nearest theater tonight. :o Woah, wasn't expecting that. 

The power of Dory overflow

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Was gonna go see Shallows with a friend and all the remaining 3 showing for Shallows are sold out at my nearest theater tonight. :o Woah, wasn't expecting that. 

845380.gif?w=620&h=333&crop=1

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I am not shocked. All the shows at me theater at night where sold out before 6PM. And its being played in front of the biggest screen they have there. I won't be surprised if they expand it to be honest. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 1