Ezen Baklattan

July 1-4 Weekend Estimates | Dory 50.2m, Tarzan 45.6m, Purge 34.8m, BFG 22.2m, IDR 20.2m

1 hour ago, VGPOP said:

I'm pretty sure this has been answered, but why is Disney releasing actuals for their movies for Friday and Saturday numbers lately and other studios don't follow suit?

My guess is the person responsible is going on vacation and wanted to get it out of the way.  

• Like 2

I have to ask.

Do you wish to have a disaster movie with very good quality....that focuses on a good script that doesn't always rely on lame cliches that could make a movie worse than expected?

You know, disaster movies with characters we can care about and relate to?

3 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

I have to ask.

Do you wish to have a disaster movie with very good quality....that focuses on a good script that doesn't always rely on lame cliches that could make a movie worse than expected?

You know, disaster movies with characters we can care about and relate to?

So like Backdraft?

Backdraft made 150 mill WW buy only played in 1800 theaters. Different times.

And if you are somehow going to compare the quality of that rapped to the quality of Independence Day Resurgence then you are definitely working up the wrong tree. Backdrops is basically Schindler's List in terms of quality in comparison to Independence Day Resurgence. Backdraft came out 25 years ago and I can still remember scenes and lines from that movie. It has a lot of great characters lot of great acting and the direction was top-notch. That's my brother God damn it, see you next year Ronald, and anything that Robert De Niro said had a lasting effect on me especially when he was talking about the fire. Independence Day Resurgence it was just one horrible movie

• Like 2