baumer

Weekend #s STB 59.6M, Pets 29.3M, GB and LO 21.6M, IA5 21M

5 minutes ago, superweirdo87 said:

Trek should at least be able to get across 180M and perhaps even cross the 200M mark. Its domestic showing could be the best for a non-300M+ movie this summer, unless Bourne manages to cross 200M. We'll see. A little farther in the feast or famine world.

Yeah, the more that gap between the $300M+ grossers and the everything else shortens, the better it'll be for the BO (not Body Odor) environment.

• Like 1

top engagements
1-Regal Macarthur, Irvine CA        (Kabali)
2-CMK Moutain View CA            (STB)
3-AMC Lincoln Square NYC        (STB)
4-AMC Metreon , San Fran CA        (STB)
5-AMC Tyson corner  Mclean VA        (STB)
6-CMK Lincoln Square Bellvue WA        (Kabil)
7-NCC Cinerama Seattle WA        (STB)
8-CPLX Scotiabank Toronto ON        (STB)
9-Arclight Hollywood             (STB)
10-Regal Irvine Spectrum         (STB)
11-Regal Union Square NYC        (STB)
12-CS Warren , Moore OK            (STB)
13-AMc burbank                (STB)
14-ST Palladium San Antonio TX        (STB)
15-Megaplex Thrs Sandy UT        (STB)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I went there a few years back when I was in Toronto for a holiday, that place is huge!

There's quite a few huge theaters in the GTA ( Greater Toronto Area)

54 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Scotiabank Toronto representing!!

30 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

The scale of the Scotiabank is what impressed me, it more like a mall than a cinema.

It also played CPLX Yonge & Dundas (Which once upon a time never happened or rarely) but out of the two sites Scotiabank took lion's share and yes Scotiabank cinema is a huge large indoor ticket counter, the food options ,few really large screens along with one of the biggest proper Imax theatres as well.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rth said:

That's impressive, higher PTA than any of the top ten apart from Star Trek and third highest PTA after Cafe Society and Trek. Ab Fab's PTA was higher than Ghostbusters and Fox's own Ice Age, they must be pleased with how it did and I assume it'll expand. Anything Ab Fab makes in the US is just gravy as it's likely made its money back from just the UK and then some. 

Edited by Jonwo

34 minutes ago, Rth said:

It also played CPLX Yonge & Dundas (Which once upon a time never happened or rarely) but out of the two sites Scotiabank took lion's share and yes Scotiabank cinema is a huge large indoor ticket counter, the food options ,few really large screens along with one of the biggest proper Imax theatres as well.

Yep, I love going to the theater when I'm in downtown Toronto.