MinaTakla

Monday #s, Pets 4.2m

11 hours ago, MrPink said:

Turns out Bruce Timm really really really really wants Barbara and Bruce to get it on.

I think it was Brian Azzarello, he of the man-murdering, child slave trading Amazons.

11 hours ago, Chaz said:

I didn't mind that as much, because it's been hinted at for years. 

So icky tho

tumblr_inline_nxzcrqR4Nj1qhkhk8_500_zpsa

• Like 2

8 hours ago, a2knet said:

It was only a one day Fathom Event release to get people ready for the digital version that was made available yesterday.  It basically was a commercial for that and the blu ray release next Tuesday.  Then they decided to add a second day when they saw how well the tickets were selling 

2 minutes ago, mahnamahna said:

Maybe Incredibles, SpongeBob, Polar Express and Shark Tale in 2004? 

nah - Shark Tale was a non-factor with Sponge / Incredibles but the weekend Sponge opened spots 2, 3 & 4 were all animated with Shark down at #17

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, narniadis said:

I hope so cause that would be meh for Trek

LOL...it's for Trek.....Pets didn't go up by 80%

31 minutes ago, narniadis said:

nah - Shark Tale was a non-factor with Sponge / Incredibles but the weekend Sponge opened spots 2, 3 & 4 were all animated with Shark down at #17

Kinda figured Shark Tale would miss, but I remembered all four opened late 2004, so I gave it a shot :)

3 is probably the highest number of aninated films we'll see in the top 10 at once since the fourth eligible one will almost always be #11-20.