CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

That 67% increase for Bourne is interesting considering matinees were down 86% per Deadline.

Bourne seems like the type of movie that adults will just show up at night and look at the posters and say "this is the one". Or say "jesus christ that is jason bourne". Either way you get my point. 

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

2.6M

3.8M

3M

.......FUCK

Yup, it died again. Even harder than last weekend lol. It is so sad it is actually funny. 

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

There's a sale?! 

Yes, look for details on the first post of the first page.

2 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

LOL what the hell happened to Ghostbusters!? :o

A typo by BOM.

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

You are only allowed to give 25 likes per day. You cannot give any more likes today.

:sadben: 

No one's gonna reply to you now.

(...Except me this one time)

• Like 1

30 Years since his first Rap album.  25 years since getting on Television.  25 Years since taking his first film role.  Will Smith has the biggest Box Office Opening of his entire Historic Legendary Career. 

DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince - Rock The House.jpg

[IMG]

[IMG]

:wave::worthy::worthy::worthy:

(*2007 "I am Legend" was Will's previous Biggest OW Ever at 77M, it also broke the December OW Record at the time.  "Suicide Sqaud" marks the 8th 50+ M OW in Will Smith's Career)

Edited by filmscholar
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

You are only allowed to give 25 likes per day. You cannot give any more likes today.

:sadben: 

Time to upgrade for a Gold account! Only $7.5 this weekend. Don't miss this chance!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Time to upgrade for a Gold account! Only $7.5 this weekend. Don't miss this chance!

I'm throwing money at the screen but it's doing nothing :kitschjob: 

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Yup, it died again. Even harder than last weekend lol. It is so sad it is actually funny. 

:apocalypse::sadben: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nilephelan said:

I am not arguing that in terms of movie quality it works for Doug Liman, but my post is more about how it blows up the budget.  They could have saved millions if he would be a professional and have his shit together.  

But if he was "a professional" his movies wouldn't work. I'm sure studios would love

it if he was this safe, known, efficient person.... but they also love that his movies

are usually well-received and profitable.