baumer

Wed#s SS 9.81 Guru....many soft drops for a Wednesday....Jesus Christ, that's a soft drop for Bourne, Sexy Legs for Moms, Pets -28% from last week and going for IO, FTSBF less than 10% drop....no sign of THE V

3 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

2.88097205818²

I'll dissect this code for the next few hours until preview numbers start rolling in. Thanks! :rofl:

Edit: I guess it wasn't a code but the number and I just had to square it lol 8.3?? 

Edited by Nova

7 minutes ago, Nova said:

Really hoping we get some early numbers. I've been spoiled I know but I don't wanna wait till way later. @Rthand @nilephelananything? 

What is the source of Rth and nilephelan's insider knowledge? Are they in the movie business? Also, how do you turn user names into links, such as in your post?

Edited by BluRayHiDef

1 minute ago, BluRayHiDef said:

What is the source of @Rth and @nilephelan's insider knowledge? Are they in the movie business?

Yes. They've been verified as well and always come through when we need them most. 

Edit: just hit the @ key and then start typing the users name immediately afterwards 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Finnick said:

-16% For Thursday.  Sounds a bit harsh. If it follows STB trend we will have 47M max for the weekend. -65% weekend at better!!!

Well, that would be within the drop that everyone is expecting ( 60-65% ), a high drop but not higher than BVS.

At best, this movie will have better drops than BVS. At worst, it might perform like BVS

3 minutes ago, BluRayHiDef said:

Thanks. 

I tried this on mobile and it didn't work.

Really? I do it on mobile all the time. Sometimes there's a lag though so you have to be patient when typing out the users name