Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Thread | Estimates SS 43.7m, SP 33.6m, PD 21.5, JCIJB 13.6m, BM 11.45m, SLOP 8.8m, STD 6.8m, FFJ 6.58m

9 minutes ago, filmlover said:

This. Anyone expecting even Cinderella-type grosses was setting themselves up for disappointment.

I wasn't thinking Cinderella. 43/139 was what I was thinking going into the weekend, which was still wayyyyyy too high.

I don't get the gloom over PD. Isn't it's prod budget just 65 ?

It's not gonna have worse legs than IA5 : 21.37 ow, ~63 final dom (is on 58.7 cume after a 2.0m weekend. Should add ~4m more with Labor Day and dollar bump remaining)

PD should perform better than a sequel which was not well received. 21.5 ow could lead to 70-75 dom and make some monies os.

Don't ban me but it has 'A' Cinemascore :)

Probably a bit disappointing to those expecting 30 ow, but it has a small budget compared to similar grossing disappointments like 105 of IA5 or 140 of BFG.

Edited by a2knet

3 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

No one pointing out the fact that Sausage Party's Sunday estimate is -23% when every other film dropped over 30%?

Actuals will be lower. 

It's drop is closer to 24% and Pete's Dragon also dropped 26%. The same thing happened last Sunday with SS. It had a 21% drop when other films were closer to 30%. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

SP legs will be lousy. 2.5x or less. 

I will name bet against you lol

That Saturday increase from Friday proper is enough for me to bet on

and yes I realize the irony of this after the opposite failed a lot of people last week with Suicide Squad haha

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

I will name bet against you lol

That Saturday increase from Friday proper is enough for me to bet on

and yes I realize the irony of this after the opposite failed a lot of people last week with Suicide Squad haha

What do you think its multiplier will be?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

I have no interest in it. :lol: I thought the trailer looked horrible. 

Oh Tele, you need to get in touch with your immature young man side. It's been centuries. :lol:

I saw it yesterday with a friend in a theater filled mostly of college-aged males who were DYING the whole time. Seth Rogen had to have been dropped on his head when he was little.

Edited by filmlover