Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Thread | Estimates SS 43.7m, SP 33.6m, PD 21.5, JCIJB 13.6m, BM 11.45m, SLOP 8.8m, STD 6.8m, FFJ 6.58m

2 minutes ago, Subzero said:

Several hours ago Veriety was reporting SS was between 45-49mil (not too bad) ....any real numbers yet ?

The Warner Bros. supervillain tentpole is taking aim at a second week in the $45 million to $49 million

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/sausage-party-box-office-suicide-squad-petes-dragon-florence-foster-jenkins-1201836502/

Once Friday's numbers get released, we might have a better idea about the weekend numbers. It's still a prediction, and only actuals will be the real deal. 

An actual conversation I heard in the bathroom

Guy 1: "Hey what's up?"

Guy 2: "Not much, about to see Suicide Squad."

Guy 1: "Nice, I just saw Sausage Party."

Guy 2: "I heard that's really fucked up."

Guy 1: "Yeah... I mean don't get me wrong, the ending was hilarious but watching that sitting next to my teenage daughter was messed up."

:rofl:

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Suicide Squad is the woman who gave you a decent blowjob but you can't tell anyone you like her because everyone considers her a nasty skank. 

Oh, I see.

After I saw this pic, I clearly understood why the heroes were getting in line. Hum...

12599282_1732476666993462_91798407_n.jpg

• Like 6

Just now, Blankments said:

An actual conversation I heard in the bathroom

Guy 1: "Hey what's up?"

Guy 2: "Not much, about to see Suicide Squad."

Guy 1: "Nice, I just saw Sausage Party."

Guy 2: "I heard that's really fucked up."

Guy 1: "Yeah... I mean don't get me wrong, the ending was hilarious but watching that sitting next to my teenage daughter was messed up."

:rofl:

I'm dead :lol:

• Like 1

The Watch was alright but not amazing I had some fun with it , I actually liked it strangely enough. Although, Evolution was a more funnier movie.  This Is The End was funny as hell, was quite creative, and was a R-rated comedy that had the balls. The Interview wasn't bad but not amazing it wasn't as good as This Is The End was. 

• Like 2

Just now, Tele the Jet Baller said:

But it is for kids. 18-year-old kids.

I would be very happy to be a 22 year old kid watching it in theaters... but stupid Sony is sending it straight to DVD here <_<

10 minutes ago, Subzero said:

Several hours ago Veriety was reporting SS was between 45-49mil (not too bad) ....any real numbers yet ?

The Warner Bros. supervillain tentpole is taking aim at a second week in the $45 million to $49 million

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/sausage-party-box-office-suicide-squad-petes-dragon-florence-foster-jenkins-1201836502/

Deadline had $44m

HR: $41-48m (:rofl:)

1 minute ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

But it is for kids. 18-year-old kids.

A little immaturity every now and then is healthy. Also, SP is at least more mature than Deadpool (low bar to clear I know haha)

Sausage Party is literally turning into the fucking family movie of the year in my household lmao.  It's rare that me, my mom, and my sis all go see a movie together voluntarily, but that's exactly what we're gonna do tomorrow for it.  We preordered our tickets and we're all literally talking about how excited we are :rofl: 

• Like 3

Just now, ThatOneSausage said:

Sausage Party is literally turning into the fucking family movie of the year in my household lmao.  It's rare that me, my mom, and my sis all go see a movie together voluntarily, but that's exactly what we're gonna do tomorrow for it.  We preordered our tickets and we're all literally talking about how excited we are :rofl: 

Everyone at my work tonight was freaking out about it and how they all wanna go see it. It was crazy to see. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Agreed on Mark Wahlberg, his longevity in Hollywood is a mystery to me, not to mention he never stops, he does 2,3 movies a year.

Hmm...so there are people that still think he's a bad actor after Boogie Nights, The Departed, and his Will Ferrell collaborations?