WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 62): Suicide Squad 20.9M | Sausage Party 15.5M | War Dogs 14.7M | Kubo 12.6M | Pete's Dragon 11.3M | Ben Hur 11.2M

1 minute ago, Jack Nevada said:

My favorites

1. :kitschjob:

2. :depp:

3. :apocalypse:

These will always be funny to me

Would swap Depp with Sad Ben and that's my list. I know Sad Ben is overused and its too obvious but my real name is Ben so when I use it, it's extremely literal

Just now, MrPink said:

Would swap Depp with Sad Ben and that's my list. I know Sad Ben is overused and its too obvious but my real name is Ben so when I use it, it's extremely literal

I love :depp:because it's such a perfect expression of weary disgust, like you've been putting up with whatever nonsense for too long. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

I love :depp:because it's such a perfect expression of weary disgust, like you've been putting up with whatever nonsense for too long. 

It's certainly been a lot more useful lately. I use it when these forums just beat me down with the nonsense

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GiantCALBears said:

The Shallows is definitely getting a sequel isn't it? Being on that top 5 list and so well received. In fact it's possible they all get sequels lol (with the exception of The Boss).

Knowing Hollywood, not only are sequels happening but twenty years from now we will be talking about remakes too :rofl: