Fullbuster

The Mandalorian | March 2023 for S3

12 minutes ago, Porthos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

What about the Armorer? The other children of the Watch? Din is a different man from when he last interacted with them. I think season 3 will be heavily focused on the Mandalorians as a whole. And well, Din is our main Mandalorian.

• Like 4

I just saw a reassuring meta commentary point on reddit (yes, even reddit can have good commentary at times :lol:)

Spoiler

If this really was a Marvel style post-credit scene, aren't those usually setting up different, if related, films, i.e. not sequels in the same series?

If this really is a Marvel style credit scene, then it could be pointing to a four or six episode miniseries/event series that ties in/partially overlaps Mando S3.  Say, the first four weeks of December and then start S3 of Mando on Christmas Day?

Not the biggest Marvel fan in the world, obviously, but I'll cling to this theory if only to help me sleep tonight. :lol: 

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Porthos said:

I just saw a reassuring meta commentary point on reddit (yes, even reddit can have good commentary at times :lol:)

Hide contents

If this really was a Marvel style post-credit scene, aren't those usually setting up different, if related, films, i.e. not sequels in the same series?

If this really is a Marvel style credit scene, then it could be pointing to a four or six episode miniseries/event series that ties in/partially overlaps Mando S3.  Say, the first four weeks of December and then start S3 of Mando on Christmas Day?

Not the biggest Marvel fan in the world, obviously, but I'll cling to this theory if only to help me sleep tonight. :lol: 

That was what I was thinking tbh, I didn't even think anything else until I came into this thread. Fingers crossed the above is right, but

Spoiler

my initial reaction was it coming after the next season of Mando? But I don't keep super up-to-date with what's coming when for the SW shows so maybe I'm mistaken? Hopefully they clarify relatively soon so people don't get disappointed for no reason.

• Like 2

Spoiler

Honestly, I hope both of you are right because if they go down the path which I fear they are going, it will destroy Star Wars fanbase more. 

Din and Grogu are heart and soul of Mandalorian show. This is not just my opinion but opinion of most people who watch this show. 

Edited by Ahsoka
Perks of having a mod that never sleeps, we just fixed that right up! Use spoiler tags, folks!

@Madhuvan  Might want to put the later half of your last post in spoiler bars as there is something of an unofficial 72 hour or so spoiler bar thingy going on here and folks can read an awful lot into your implied comments there (and your pervious post to a degree).

Just a suggestion, mind. :)

• Like 3

Just now, Porthos said:

@Madhuvan  Might want to put the later half of your last post in spoiler bars as there is something of an unofficial 72 hour or so spoiler bar thingy going on here and folks can read an awful lot into your implied comments there (and your pervious post to a degree).

Just a suggestion, mind. :)

How to put in spoiler tag? Can you please tell? I am trying but can't on phone. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Madhuvan said:

Don't often use a smartphone on this board, but don't worry.  The ever capable and resourceful @Ahsoka took care of it like the boss she is. 👍 :)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

In the future, you need to make sure your phone's horizontal, not vertical when looking at the board.  The spoiler tag icon doesn't show up otherwise.  It's also easier to put the spoiler tag in your box FIRST and then type.  

(I have learned this through many nightmares)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ahsoka said:

In the future, you need to make sure your phone's horizontal, not vertical when looking at the board.  The spoiler tag icon doesn't show up otherwise.  It's also easier to put the spoiler tag in your box FIRST and then type.  

(I have learned this through many nightmares)

Thnks

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

I am Disappointed.

Hide contents

1. How the fuck is anyone supposed to believe that Order 66 was executed when we see Luke do this.

2. So Grogu sit through Sequel trilogy?

3. I don't mind Luke being that Jedi, in fact I did get the goosebumps, but fucking done with Skywalkers already.

4. Didn't felt any threat or anything with any stakes except Bo-Katan had to fight with Mando.

5. Mando with Grogu moment didn't felt anything.

6. Why even have troopers man. They just fill 10 minutes of "pew pew".

7. Too Short.

8. So next up Mando is the King of Mandalore?

I think you just don’t like the show bro. You don’t have to watch it lol 

8 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Anyway, I have ZERO clue how the hell I'm supposed to go to sleep right now, but I'm certainly gonna try.

See y'all in a few hours. :)

6PlRXhI.gif

Took a look at Twitter real fast as I head to bed, and damn look at that Trending List:

Spoiler

• Like 4

Spoiler

To me it feels like the Gideon stuff might shift over to the Rangers of the Republic show, Mando shifts to all the Mandalore stuff. Suspect Baby Yoda will come back into the Mando fold at some point.

Boba I think will be a standalone.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Porthos said:

6PlRXhI.gif

Took a look at Twitter real fast as I head to bed, and damn look at that Trending List:

Reveal hidden contents

Also, and last comment for realz now:

Spoiler

:L-O-L at all the people getting accidently spoiled when they innocently check to see why Sebastian Stan is trending in the middle of the night. :hahaha:

Okay, feel bad for them, as I've been accidently spoiled myself, but the dark sider in me can't but chuckle a little. YlfOWHS.gif

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2