Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Actuals: Don't breathe 26.4M, Squad 12.25M, Kubo 7.85M., Sausage 7.5M, Mechanic 7.5M, Dragon 7.4M, War Dogs 7M

5 minutes ago, Wrath said:

Saw Trek again Saturday night, and I was startled to see the theater 75% full. Plus, they were into it. Loud laughter at most of the jokes, cheering, etc. Was really a fun crowd. Have the Trek movies historically had good legs?

Yeah, this is going to have the second worst legs in the franchise's history :sadben: 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Wrath said:

Saw Trek again Saturday night, and I was startled to see the theater 75% full. Plus, they were into it. Loud laughter at most of the jokes, cheering, etc. Was really a fun crowd. Have the Trek movies historically had good legs?

Historically speaking, Beyond will be the second Trek movie ever to not have a 3 multiplier.

• Like 2

Calling SS's legs great is as wrong as calling them terrible IMO. They're decent and WOM is clearly not toxic, rather solid, but it's certainly not great or otherwise it would've had better holds in the first couple of weekends. And I'm definitely not a hater (I enjoyed the movie). Just trying to share my opinion here. :)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

$26m should be locked for Don't Breathe and think it has a smaller than normal Sunday drop.  Should be near $50m after Labor Day week.  Could finish near $75m or so.  

Yep sounds about right for now

• Like 8

7 hours ago, trifle said:

Well, I'll try seeing if STB is in IMAX anywhere in my vicinity this weekend, but I doubt it.  I checked the IMAX history after the last person said it came out in IMAX and saw I was wrong, that it did.  The first time I went it was based on a specific timeframe and we ended up in 2D.  I then tried to see it in IMAX but it must have been after the two week window, because I couldn't find it.

There's only 2 this weekend one in Canada and one in VA. In wk3 only few Imax locations and none of those where in CA

• Like 3

Star Trek movies have odd increases and decreases. Wrath of Khan decreased from TMP then Search for Spock decreased even more. Then Voyage Home increased strongly then Final Frontier crashed. Then Undiscovered Country increased again followed by an increase for Generations and another increase for First Contact then started crashing again with Insurrection then Nemesis