Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Actuals: Don't breathe 26.4M, Squad 12.25M, Kubo 7.85M., Sausage 7.5M, Mechanic 7.5M, Dragon 7.4M, War Dogs 7M

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Deadline projecting $11-14M from Don't Breathe's $1.9M previews. Smh. When will they learn. 

Lol, they seriously don't have clue. That's great for DB, especially since the full power of summer previews is over.

Edited by Jayhawk
  • Like 1

That is pretty big. There's no way it's going to perform like Sinister. With a start like that they will definitely do over 20 and probably even closer to 25.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

It depends. Evil Dead made huge money because it's a known franchise.

Perhaps this one will perform like Sinister, just like the article says. 

LOL, not being part of a franchise is the exactly reason why this number is so impressive, and why it is going to crush Sinister. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I think 20 million will happen.

I'm pretty sure it's going to get close to $24M or even better.  Conjuring and Lights Out had 12x their Thursday night number, which would be $22.5M.  On top of that this has 230+ more theaters than Lights Out and the User Rating on RT is 20% higher, which means WOM will be better.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

LOL, not being part of a franchise is the exactly reason why this number is so impressive, and why it is going to crush Sinister. 

I know and I agree, but I was just talking about deadline.

If it performs like Evil Dead, much better! XD

• Like 2