kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

2 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Of course

mom?

NWH?

NWH eventually turned out to be self contained. Everyone went to their own universes and people even forgot Peter Parker.

Only thing that changed was some part of Symbiote in MCU.

MoM, what did it do actually, apart from nothing.

• Like 2

"The first 37 minutes are great. The rest of the movie is better." - Papa Feige. 

Honestly think I haven´t been this hyped since Endgame. Even more than NWH. Just feels like the perfect time for this movie.

• Like 1

Deadpool talking about his family to Wolverine in final trailer, like really stressing the point is a big sell for the movie.

Deadpool getting serious always gives these movies more gravitas. And here he looks Super Serious.

Edited by THUNDER BIRD
  • ...wtf 1

21 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Deadpool talking about his family to Wolverine in final trailer, like really stressing the point is a big sell for the movie.

Deadpool getting serious always gives these movies more gravitas. And here he looks Super Serious.

That's why I prefer Deadpool 2 to 1 as it had a lot of heart and more effectively reflected the X-Men themes of found family and protecting the marginalized even at great cost

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

That's why I prefer Deadpool 2 to 1 as it had a lot of heart and more effectively reflected the X-Men themes of found family and protecting the marginalized even at great cost

Oh Deadpool 2 is definitely better.

Yes Deadpool 2 is the better movie by far. Still think 1 is good also. But the mixture of comedy, drama, and action is much better in 2.  The increased budget and David Leitch's action chops do not hurt. That is the one thing that worries me about DP and  W is Levy is not exactly known for his action chops.  But 2nd unit Director/Stunt  Coordinator George Cottle,  who handled that job for the Spiderman Trilogy pretty well,  is doing them.  Jon Watts directed those and him  and Levy are pretty similar in the way they pace and direct movies I think.

Edited by emoviefan

44 minutes ago, emoviefan said:

Yes Deadpool 2 is the better movie by far. Still think 1 is good also. But the mixture of comedy, drama, and action is much better in 2.  The increased budget and David Leitch's action chops do not hurt. That is the one thing that worries me about DP and  W is Levy is not exactly known for his action chops.  But 2nd unit Director/Stunt  Coordinator George Cottle,  who handled that job for the Spiderman Trilogy pretty well,  is doing them.  Jon Watts directed those and him  and Levy are pretty similar in the way they pace and direct movies I think.

Action looks very good based on what they have shown so far at least. Marvel usually have that fixed for the most part

• Like 1

Based on how much this does IRL I don't think Legion's "250 OW if MCU wasn't cooked" proclamation is all that unreasonable. The fact this is getting pretty damn close to 200 while the MCU is cooked is insane. Everyone is excited for this. 

Edited by HummingLemon496

1 hour ago, HummingLemon496 said:

Based on how much this does IRL I don't think Legion's "250 OW if MCU wasn't cooked" proclamation is all that unreasonable. The fact this is getting pretty damn close to 200 while the MCU is cooked is insane. Everyone is excited for this. 

south park beat a dead horse GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HummingLemon496 said:

I don't buy this... Deadpool and Wolverine were never as big as others that opened huge. Has a shot at like 200M+. That's an insane result pre CMB burnout and pandemic. Everything is teed up for it about as well as possible. Probably locked for 180M+. That's huge.