kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

5 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

DS2 is still ahead of it in pretty much every sample and the only reason to expect a better IM given time of the year would be better reception.

DP3 is a summer release though so it will have a stronger final day than DS2 which released on a work day. See how Thor 4 had a better final day than BPWF and DS2,

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bob Train said:

DP3 is a summer release though so it will have a stronger final day than DS2 which released on a work day. See how Thor 4 had a better final day than BPWF and DS2,

True, but there's still quite some ground it needs to cover to catch up to DS2 even for previews. I would not say reception doesn't matter as far as its prospects to beat DS2 go.

Edited by JustLurking
  • Like 2

When the first show starts on Thursday, all the gaps will be covered and more, cause Dr Strange: Let's Ruin Wanda was a movie that must be destroyed from all records, no one should even know that movie like that even exist.

Here's hoping for a glowing reception to Deadpool & Wolverine and it leaves that behind in dust.

Edited by THUNDER BIRD
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

19 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

If there were any, they're all gone, as I just checked and can't see any right now.

Sorry the late reply. The reactions are still there, but it's not worth posting since the movie is premiering right now.

Who had Better than Endgame on their scorecard?

Fine, I admit it. They got me.  Not up to date on all of the fakers out there.

Edited by Porthos

1 minute ago, Menor the Destroyer said:

Atom is fake (you might have already known, wasn't clear from your post)

Dammit, I thought I knew most of the fakers out there.

Fine, gonna delete.

3 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

Isn't this the guy who just posts troll reactions every embargo?

The thing is, I thought I recognized that account from a legitimate review they posted a few cycles back.  Hadn't seen them lumped in with the Le Cinephiles of the world.

But live and learn.  Already deleted it.

• Like 1

Just now, OncomingStorm93 said:

I'd love to think that the "review embargo time" being intentionally a few hours pre-premiere was a troll move from the Deadpool team to out fakers, in-line with their usual irreverence.

Speaking of irreverence…

14 minutes ago, Welcbr12 said:

Well, This is on par with other accounts I've seen 

There have been other screenings since yesterday. Someone in the last hour posted a review.

Spoiler

This review may contain spoilers.

It is a mini No Way Home for FOX Superheroes. This was my favourite Deadpool movie tbh. But it still suffers from the same thing as the others for me… the humour gets tiring and exhausting pretty quickly for me. However, thankfully, there is another main character in this for me to forget about them and still enjoy it for what it’s meant to be.

The cameos in this are going to please most people, for the most part. Don’t expect anything *too* big - eg the core X-Men folk - but still a couple of big and satisfactory cameos.

The fight scenes are so fun and yes, very gory etc.. I particularly enjoyed the final fight sequence a lot.

Overall the story is a lot meatier than the other 2 Deadpool movies, and honestly, just a whole lot of fun. It’s a really nice end for FOX-verse tbh. Especially with it’s credits stuff.

Hugh and Ryan have amazing chemistry together. They just work so well with each other.

Oh and Chris HEvans.

13 minutes ago, AniNate said:

These are the only reactions I see so far, take your confirmation bias if you want it

We would be best to wait until we get reactions from non randos fan accounts  that sound like spoofs of the over the top reactions.