kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

3 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Sort of a given. Though I wonder if a full red band might wait till there's an actual related movie to play it with.

The movie just wrapped filming so I'm not expecting anything beyond a 30-second spot focusing on a practical scene without much in the way of effects. They can get such an ad done on time. But I do agree that we likely won't be getting a full trailer for a couple more months yet. If I had to guess it'll be May with Apes.

9 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

The movie just wrapped filming so I'm not expecting anything beyond a 30-second spot focusing on a practical scene without much in the way of effects. They can get such an ad done on time. But I do agree that we likely won't be getting a full trailer for a couple more months yet. If I had to guess it'll be May with Apes.

All the rumors are they have if not a 2 minute plus trailer ready a 1 and a half teaser at least. Will see on sunday. 

2 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

We could easily get a trailer with GxK at the end of March.

Cryptic4KQual says the first trailer will come shortly after its quick Super Bowl promo and will be redband. Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jay Beezy said:

Cryptic4KQual says the first trailer will come shortly after its quick Super Bowl promo and will be redband.

Well, this is great news! Filming barely being wrapped made me think they wouldn't be able to get enough shots finished for a full trailer, but I guess they must've done a lot of effects work during the strikes.

19 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

It'll be interesting to see what the reaction on here will be from some people, either "they showed too many characters, they ruined the surprise" or "they didn't show any of the surprises, where's the hook"

You mean no matter what they show or do with the marketing for this some people around here will complain and not be happy and say it's doomed. Get out of here with that. Not around here no way. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

There's a supposed leaked version of either the spot or the trailer going around with either a temp title or a title that seems to be to clearly not meant to be the final one in the marketing campaign and of course people are already mad

Spoiler

Unironically I think would be a crap title. 

Edited by HummingLemon496

3 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

There's a supposed leaked version of either the spot or the trailer going around with either a temp title or a title that seems to be to clearly not meant to be the final one in the marketing campaign and of course people are already mad

I don't think the trailer itself leaked, but there is a supposed title going around. It would certainly fit in with Deadpool's spirit.