Cmasterclay

Precursors 2016! Winners and Nominations

I haven't seen alot of these things (I'm ashamed I missed The Lobster, and haven't seen stuff like Paterson or Certain Women or Elle or Christine either) but I'm loving these choices. Weird and wild. Good job. Picture will probably be La La Land and Moonlight, but can't complain about that (unless OJ sneaks in). 

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Even though moonlight isn't winning best picture everywhere Jenkins is sweeping those best director wins since he won NY and NBR too. Could see 'first black best director' turn into a narrative and splits with la la Land.

That would be a pretty nice scenario I think.

9 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Even though moonlight isn't winning best picture everywhere Jenkins is sweeping those best director wins since he won NY and NBR too. Could see 'first black best director' turn into a narrative and splits with la la Land.

I don't remember the last time someone won best director without a: the movie winning best picture or b: the movie being a technical achievement in every aspect