Blankments

Golden Globes 2016

10 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Did they ever?

Once upon a time they were fun to watch (although nothing will ever beat Christine Lahti being in the bathroom when she won and everyone wondering where the fuck she was). Now they're basically a trashier, more alcohol-laced wannabe version of the Oscars.

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Once upon a time they were fun to watch (although nothing will ever beat Christine Lahti being in the bathroom when she won and everyone wondering where the fuck she was). Now they're basically a trashier, more alcohol-laced wannabe version of the Oscars.

OK, so Golden Globes were always a trashier, more alcohol-laced wannabe version of the Oscars.

Here's my predictions and picks for Golden Globes 2017 in Film! Hope i did great and hope you like it! Sorry for pronunciation trouble on some names. I will cover all Film Categories expect Foreign Language Films because it's very vague to me! Do you guys agree with my picks as well?  

• Like 1