Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

Just now, SWXII said:

It says you live if Florida. How is this even possible?

We let our annual passes expire two years ago to take a break. That break has gone on for a while. I want to go back, but they haven't built enough to justify paying the price.

• Like 1

Just now, Dexter of Suburbia said:

I knew that but jewelry is not pop culture so I figured it had to be the radio station

Ah.

Oh and since you are up on current events, you should change your avatar and get on the Trump train. It's leaving the station. :sadben:

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

TFA holds up very well on rewatches. I don't give a shit that it's basically ANH reskinned; JJ Abrams has me hooked on those member berries. And it's not even in the top 3 films of 2015. Last year was a strong year for films IMO

Agreed with the last part. 2015 was a big treat for movie fans.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

We let our annual passes expire two years ago to take a break. That break has gone on for a while. I want to go back, but they haven't built enough to justify paying the price.

OK, that makes sense. They might be building a Millinium Falcon too I hear.

1 hour ago, GirafficPark said:

TFA is just plain weak. I didnt care about any of the new cast, and the old ones looked ridiculously out of place. I thought both Fisher and Ford were pretty bad. I was on board until they left Jakku, then ..meh

R1 is far more interesting, I wish TFA had even half the depth and risk taking.

Out of likes, so much this! +1

1 minute ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Avatar 2 is not coming out. The world is going to end in a couple of months when Trump launches Nuclear wars at any who makes fun of him. 

If the world manages to endure Trump, it will next need Avatar to help everyone become environmentalists.

Can Jim stop global warming by himself?