Mockingjay Raphael

Horror 2017

12 minutes ago, PDC1987 said:

Really? Like, really? An R rated horror film overtaking a blockbuster musical with two big leads that got Oscar buzz all season long?

Yeah, but why would this make you so happy to have an orgasm?

They're not even in the same genre, GO already surpassed a thousand of movies, I just think it's weird to be super happy when it surpasses LLL, another movie that had an insane run that surpassed even the most optimistic predictions. 

2 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Yeah, but why would this make you so happy to have an orgasm?

They're not even in the same genre, GO already surpassed a thousand of movies, I just think it's weird to be super happy when it surpasses LLL, another movie that had an insane run that surpassed even the most optimistic predictions. 

Actually LLL failed to beat some people's predictions of it surpassing Chicago adjusted :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

It was after the wide release, I'm talking about these predictions before the movie release, when most of persons thought that $60m would be the roof for it.

Actually I'm pretty sure that prediction dates to even before the limited release. Either that, or my evil conscience is playing tricks.

16 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

That prediction had its own topic, so no, I won't. Wheater you do it or not regardless is your decision, though :ph34r:

Just found out that club. It's not "people's predictions", it was only ThatOneGuy who believed that it was possible, LMFAO. LLL had an impressive run on it's own, it's not fair bring some crazy predictions to make it seems less impressive, it's basically saying that Rogue One didn't have an impressive run because it didn't reach $600m as some persons were predicting.

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael

5 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Just found out that club. It's not "people's predictions", it was only ThatOneGuy who believed that it was possible, LMFAO. LLL had an impressive run on it's own, it's not fair bring some crazy predictions to make it seems less impressive, it's basically saying that Rogue One didn't have an impressive run because it didn't reach $600m as some persons were predicting.

So you're implying that ThatOneGuy is not a "people"? He's just an idea? Interesting. Will note. @That One Guy

I'm not making LLL's run less impressive, though, not sure when those words came from my mouth. LLL has the best musical run (non-animated) since Chicago unadjusted, for Christ's sake. I'm just pointing out - its performance didn't beat "the most optimistic expectations", as YOU put it. If you had worded it, "MOST of the optimistic predictions", then I'd be down for that :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Lol, I was talking about the general consensus, that's the silliest discussion ever, lmfao.

Let's just agree that both movies had amazing run and move on! 

It is a silly discussion, but technicalities are technicalities. Yup, I'm THIS kind of guy :ph34r:

Aaaaaaand I haven't seen La La Land yet, so I can't say wheater is it amazing or not, but I'll take everyone's word for it.

*runs and hides*

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

It is a silly discussion, but technicalities are technicalities. Yup, I'm THIS kind of guy :ph34r:

Aaaaaaand I haven't seen La La Land yet, so I can't say wheater is it amazing or not, but I'll take everyone's word for it.

*runs and hides*

LLL is just the movie of century. Imagem relacionada

• Like 2