Mockingjay Raphael

Horror 2017

On 4/1/2017 at 9:11 AM, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Yeah, but why would this make you so happy to have an orgasm?

They're not even in the same genre, GO already surpassed a thousand of movies, I just think it's weird to be super happy when it surpasses LLL, another movie that had an insane run that surpassed even the most optimistic predictions. 

I really, really hope this is a sign of a language barrier. He was joking to beigin with, and so was I. Obviously.

For FUCK'S sake.

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $162,889,980    92.2%
Foreign:  $13,775,176    7.8%

Worldwide:  $176,665,156

The only main market where Get Out was released so far, was the UK, where it is tracking to surpass Split's total there, and this movie was a phenomenon at UK.

I'm really, really curious to see if it can keeps the pace ahead of Split in the upcoming main markets, if so, it will be looking at a $300m+ total on a $4.5m budget.

This is going to become one of the most profitable movies of all time.

• Like 2

I subscribe that on The Forest. I saw it not too long ago and it's not all THAT bad. It's really clichéd and formulaic, but it has a good atmosphere and a good Natalie Dormer performance, at least.

Totally disagreed on Ouija, though. Total, unredeemable garbage. Thank God the prequel was actually alright (hail Mike Flanagan).

• Like 4

3 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I subscribe that on The Forest. I saw it not too long ago and it's not all THAT bad. It's really clichéd and formulaic, but it has a good atmosphere and a good Natalie Dormer performance, at least.

Totally disagreed on Ouija, though. Total, unredeemable garbage. Thank God the prequel was actually alright (hail Mike Flanagan).

Yeh Ouija2 was much much better!

Natalie Dormer is so unlikeable though, so I can't watch The Forest :lol:

• Like 1

On 15/04/2017 at 9:22 PM, Napoleon said:

Just watched 2 "bad" horror movies that I was avoiding because of their reception and I have to say I'm surprised. Ouija (2014) is not terrible as its reputation and The Forest (2016) was quite decent.

You enjoying that shit Ouija movie reminds me a person. :unsure:

I actually also enjoyed The Forest, it build a truly scary atmosphere, I don't get the critic hate for this one.

On 16/04/2017 at 4:38 AM, MCKillswitch123 said:

Ouija 2 was worth thanks to that Lulu Wilson performance, I'm not kidding when I say that she gave one of the best performances in a Horror movie, she owned this basic movie.

Split's run is pretty much over, I don't even have to say how insane it was, not only DOM, but especially OS, an Horror Thriller is always hard to sell to OS audiences, especially an original one, Split crossing $100m not only show the power of a quality movie, but especially how strong is the MNS brand.

Get Out still has almost every major market to be released, I wonder if it can surpass Split's WW total.

9 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Split's run is pretty much over, I don't even have to say how insane it was, not only DOM, but especially OS, an Horror Thriller is always hard to sell to OS audiences, especially an original one, Split crossing $100m not only show the power of a quality movie, but especially how strong is the MNS brand.

Get Out still has almost every major market to be released, I wonder if it can surpass Split's WW total.

Shyamalan his power

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

It will snatch SPLIT's wig in every progressive country where people tend to be more open-minded. US and UK should be a good indicator.

rwJL1.gif