grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

1 hour ago, TestPattern said:

I may be wrong, but this seriously feels like the most movies DC has in preproduction and/or production at the same time.

Between movies and Hbomax shows connecting to movies this is a crazy year for stuff going into production. 

Aquaman 2

Shazam 2

Black Adam

Flash

Blue Beetle

Peacemaker

GCPD

Green lantern

Not sure when Constantine and Zatanna will go into production or what else they have planned this year. 

Edited by cax16
  • Like 1

Many on Twitter say that The Rock is going to announce that Henry will be I. Black Adambut I don’t think so...

Firstly, if he is he is gonna have a cameo and they would’ve announce it but rather keep it as a surprise. Secondly, I can’t see how Superman will fit into this.... I mean it takes place many years ago and they would have to jave a time jump just to have him in.

4 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Many on Twitter say that The Rock is going to announce that Henry will be I. Black Adambut I don’t think so...

Firstly, if he is he is gonna have a cameo and they would’ve announce it but rather keep it as a surprise. Secondly, I can’t see how Superman will fit into this.... I mean it takes place many years ago and they would have to jave a time jump just to have him in.

I think the movie does have a  time jump. Like it will show his origin and then jump to the future. 

I’d love if he announced Cavill was in it but I think he’ll announce the release date but I hope you’re right. 

Edited by cax16

4 DC movies next year: The Batman (March 4), Black Adam (July 29), Flash (November 4) and Aquaman (December 16). 🤩

Excited to see which movies will be released on Max, since Hamada said that the plan is to release four in theaters andtwo on Max starting in 2022.