FlashMaster659

Mar 3-5 Weekend - Official Estimates - Logan 85.3m, Get Out 26.1m, Shack 16.1m, LEGO Bat 16.5, BIF 4.9m

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

TBH WHY IS NO ONE SEEING COLLIDE'S RECORD BREAKING DROP.  LMAO.  WHAT A FLOP.

It lost over 1000 theaters. That was expected.

Unreal for Get Out and kinda unreal for Logan - I know alot of people were predicting this kind of number but considering what the last one did and how X-Men has been on the downswing over Apocalypse is very impressive. Also, The Shaq is balling like it's the 2000 Finals again. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brainiac5 said:

240 mil would be a 3x off a 79mil o.w

I don't think Logan will gross that high with Kong coming out Friday..

Maybe 210mil which is a 2.67x..

XMEN movies are always crazy frontloaded. It remains to be seen whether LOGAN will break from the pattern or not. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

XMEN movies are always crazy frontloaded. It remains to be seen whether LOGAN will break from the pattern or not. 

I am expecting legs more similar to Deadpool.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

240 mil would be a 3x off a 79mil o.w

I don't think Logan will gross that high with Kong coming out Friday..

Maybe 210mil which is a 2.67x..

I can see an $85M OW after a $33M Friday and maybe a 3x multiple given WOM (and maybe my slight bias since Logan is tied for my favorite CBM). However I don't see Kong doing $150M+ anymore, it has little to no hype.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

I don't think it will be as fronloaded as the usual X-Men movies, but it'll still be frontloaded... Kind of see events like Kong, Beast and Rangers eating into its legs somewhat over the next three weekends too. I'll say $210M DOM.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

I think Logan will break the trend but it's gonna be extremely hard for the flim to reach 240mil (3x).

I reall think my 210 (2.67x) is also high but totally doable.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I can see an $85M OW after a $33M Friday and maybe a 3x multiple given WOM (and maybe my slight bias since Logan is tied for my favorite CBM). However I don't see Kong doing $150M+ anymore, it has little to no hype.

In order for it to get an 3x it would need to help of families.

2 minutes ago, chrisman0606 said:

Also Deadpool got an A Cinemascore, while Logan got an A- the same as Apocalypse.

How was Logan's OD for you guys? Or the shack, or Get Out's hold?

2 hours ago, YourMother said:

Since Logan is looking to finish with $200M-$240M, I wonder how the other CBMs will finish domestic.

Guardians is thinking $350-400m, Wonder Woman $250-290m, not sure on Spider-Man, Thor and Justice League at the moment